Yeah. Sorry. I meant to quote the post above mine but it wasn't included.For the phone? No.

Yeah. Sorry. I meant to quote the post above mine but it wasn't included.For the phone? No.
my sentence all substance leh, that lao funker no substance oneBut u apple fanboy.... Hahahaha ur sentence also like no substance lehhhh![]()
Despite how apple claim, the smaller pro battery is never fantastic one. I used 1 year for 17 Pro, I know one.Dave2D's battery test on YouTube shows a larger difference in battery life between 17 Pro Max and 18 Pro Max. I guess can see how it's like based on your own usage to see if there's at least an hour more of battery life for you.
But more importantly, Dave2D's battery test also shows that the 18 Pro doesn't quite have the same battery life as 17 Pro Max, contrary to Apple's claim. Lol
Like ‘you want me to scold you is it’?my sentence all substance leh, that lao funker no substance one
No regrets. Weight and form factor also important.Ya. I wonder if anyone regrets getting the smaller Pro now? Hahaha
that one different, that one is you asking for it.Like ‘you want me to scold you is it’?
The 手感 is amazing, really hands down, very good for 1 hand usage.No regrets. Weight and form factor also important.
You ownself say all your sentences got substance ma.that one different, that one is you asking for it.
I don't know whether it's my hand small but even the smaller Pro.. it's not really a one-hand phone. So to me (or to my hands), the size advantage is not really there, but the battery disadvantage is definitely there. (I'm indifferent to the weight.)The 手感 is amazing, really hands down, very good for 1 hand usage.
I ask monk come find u. Relax lathat one different, that one is you asking for it.
Then the DUO is for you liao..I don't know whether it's my hand small but even the smaller Pro.. it's not really a one-hand phone. So to me (or to my hands), the size advantage is not really there, but the battery disadvantage is definitely there. (I'm indifferent to the weight.)
Actually if not reselling, courts etc have higher chance although need to open on the spot. Last year I go 745am also no one.tonight maybe long Q overnight outside apple stores
Yeah, usually signed delivery.Apple product , need someone at home to sign right ? Mine is said to be delivered on Saturday . Hmmm
Wa which courts open so early?Actually if not reselling, courts etc have higher chance although need to open on the spot. Last year I go 745am also no one.
The one in Tampines. But I think others should open same time too for the event.Wa which courts open so early?
Can be any person right ?Yeah, usually signed delivery.
Letter of authorisation with both nri. you and the person who help.Can be any person right ?
This one I am not sure. This year is my first time doing delivery.Can be any person right ?