iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 37 38.5%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 25 26.0%
  • Black

    Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Silver

    Votes: 10 10.4%

  • Total voters
    96

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,120
Reaction score
3,174
Shop don’t care one la … is the panel difference … some ppl more susceptible to the difference … now before I check the logs from sysdiagnose, I can more or less tell whether is Samsung Panel or LG, familiar with the characteristics already.
I know. I was trolling if I would even do it
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,120
Reaction score
3,174
I’m also looking at this case currently, never gotten a hands on before. How’s the waterproofing of it?
I think should be fine. I held it before with wet hands, it's fine. But please don't take it to swimming or whatsoever. Never tried, but I don't think is a good idea.
 

KwayChup

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2013
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
72
I think should be fine. I held it before with wet hands, it's fine. But please don't take it to swimming or whatsoever. Never tried, but I don't think is a good idea.
Might pass then, can’t wait for delivery of the phone
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,528
Reaction score
4,135
Last time before they setup Apple Store in SG, all at the mercy of these so called "authorised resellers", those Epicentre, Nubox, iStudio la, all got a lot of pattern one and a lot of under-table, cannot really get stocks on Day 1 also ... iStudio, in particular is disgusting, need customer to buy their accessories before can buy phone ...
Thus, now we are left with iStudio only and it needs to go faster. No value-add but just simply reselling. :o
 
Last edited:

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,528
Reaction score
4,135
Wah you hooted both Burgundy and Glacier uh? What storage? iStudio cannot la .....
Yes, hooted both my fav colours. This year jialat for my wallet. ☹️
1TB as usual, 2TB too overkill since next year is Apple's 20th anniversary, need to let me wallet breath.

Yes, my dealings with them did not give me a good impression. :s22:
 

kimsix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2009
Messages
20,370
Reaction score
10,215
those with LG panel, can try tweak color filters under tint

it helps to minise the green shift for me

ROUCr5G.png
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top