- Joined
- Aug 8, 2012
- Messages
- 9,537
- Reaction score
- 4,141
Don't want to be test rat too but then looks damn chiooooooWith a PM, I'd go with my iPad Mini.
Don't think I want to be anfor their first foldable...

Don't want to be test rat too but then looks damn chiooooooWith a PM, I'd go with my iPad Mini.
Don't think I want to be anfor their first foldable...
I’m thinking of getting the iPhone duo when I am in Shanghai. Does anyone knows if the warrenty is for local or does it cover internationally. Did anyone bought their iPhone in China before. Any potential issues soft or hardware issues ?
There might be delay of launch in China due to it being a eSIM only device and regulatory approval is required. CN model has an additional WLAN & Cellular settings which you will have to explicitly set which application to allow either network access. It does not support FaceTime Audio as well.
I rmb for eSIM model, their eSIM only support certain China Carrier, you might have problem using eSIM out of China. Seems to be okay ~I’m thinking of getting the iPhone duo when I am in Shanghai. Does anyone knows if the warrenty is for local or does it cover internationally. Did anyone bought their iPhone in China before. Any potential issues soft or hardware issues ?
When travelling outside of China mainland, you can activate an eSIM from a local carrier on your eSIM-supported iPhone purchased in China mainland. To do so, you must have location services enabled. eSIMs from non-China mainland network providers can’t be installed while located in China mainland.
| Market | iPhone 18 Pro | iPhone 18 Pro Max |
|---|---|---|
| Canada | C2 | C2 |
| Brazil | C2 | C2 |
| Australia | C2 | C2 |
| India | C2 | C2 |
| Italy | C2 | unnamed |
| Switzerland | C2 | unnamed |
| Sweden | C2 | unnamed |
| UK | C2 | unnamed |
| Turkey | C2 | unnamed |
| Singapore | C2 | unnamed |
| Philippines | C2* | unnamed |
| U.S. | C2 | unnamed |
Save money since i can reuse my current case.Spigen using same case for 17/18 pro and pro max liao.
Price all went up haha
Yea lo.Save money since i can reuse my current case.
Ya, without Air2 to distract me, I find myself glancing at that every so often.Don't want to be test rat too but then looks damn chioooooo

So you getting what hahaYa, without Air2 to distract me, I find myself glancing at that every so often.![]()
100% Air2So you getting what haha

Wow not getting pro or pro max ah. Like that need wait mar liao100% Air2![]()
I really really hope the 18 Pro Max is C2 also. 17 Pro/Pro Max was still on the Qualcomm oneNow got problem is the modem used in 18 Pro and 18 Pro Max are different. Singapore have C2 for 18 Pro, while 18 Pro Max likely is still using qualcomm solution. Not sure how the performance stack up.
Market iPhone 18 Pro iPhone 18 Pro Max Canada C2 C2 Brazil C2 C2 Australia C2 C2 India C2 C2 Italy C2 unnamed Switzerland C2 unnamed Sweden C2 unnamed UK C2 unnamed Turkey C2 unnamed Singapore C2 unnamed Philippines C2* unnamed U.S. C2 unnamed
Just hoot if can lah. HahaYa, without Air2 to distract me, I find myself glancing at that every so often.![]()
Was/is there an issue with the modem on the 17 Pro...?I really really hope the 18 Pro Max is C2 also. 17 Pro/Pro Max was still on the Qualcomm one
Now the problem is not sure if the Qualcomm one or the C2 is the better one.I really really hope the 18 Pro Max is C2 also. 17 Pro/Pro Max was still on the Qualcomm one
apple still has an ongoing contract with qualcomm, so it’s likely going to continue appearing on some models in their product line until the contract ends.I really really hope the 18 Pro Max is C2 also. 17 Pro/Pro Max was still on the Qualcomm one
Pro max is C2I really really hope the 18 Pro Max is C2 also. 17 Pro/Pro Max was still on the Qualcomm one
Can buy there too.anyone realised there is no increase in the selling price for 18 pro 256gb and 512gb for our neighbour? still starts at rm5499 for the 256gb pro model.
Last year upgraded from 12PM as primary phone to 17PM. Not a fan of Pro coz didn't enjoy my 12P while using those 2. Air1 was too replaced 12P...Wow not getting pro or pro max ah. Like that need wait mar liao