iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 38 38.4%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 26 26.3%
  • Black

    Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Silver

    Votes: 10 10.1%

  • Total voters
    99

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,131
Reaction score
3,180
G9P lower quality compared to G9N. More on the warm side. G9N lean towards cold tone. But G9P more easy on the eyes.
Wait. This is my 17 Pro Max. Wait for my 18 Pro Max and I will check again.

I also like warmer colours so... this is good for me. I have True Tone turned on at all times
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,118
Reaction score
505
GH3 the worst. Can tell with naked eye.
Stress leh bro. Its like placebo effect on the mind if, after doing the test le, and found that you've got GH3 panel.

Like this, I rather not do the test and tell my mind that the display panel is very good straight out of the box.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,131
Reaction score
3,180
Stress leh bro. Its like placebo effect on the mind if, after doing the test le, and found that you've got GH3 panel.

Like this, I rather not do the test and tell my mind that the display panel is very good straight out of the box.
Ya, these type of things don't need to know one :ROFLMAO:
 

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
34,940
Reaction score
2,322
Stress leh bro. Its like placebo effect on the mind if, after doing the test le, and found that you've got GH3 panel.

Like this, I rather not do the test and tell my mind that the display panel is very good straight out of the box.
Ya lo. Screen looks good enough.
Don’t bother yourself with such trivial thing haha
 

|XcElLeNcE|

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
1,740
Reaction score
425
Stress leh bro. Its like placebo effect on the mind if, after doing the test le, and found that you've got GH3 panel.

Like this, I rather not do the test and tell my mind that the display panel is very good straight out of the box.
Even the acclaimed better display panel also depends on luck. Some reported display uniformity issues as well. Don’t stress and overthink about it.
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,232
Reaction score
9,006
Stress leh bro. Its like placebo effect on the mind if, after doing the test le, and found that you've got GH3 panel.

Like this, I rather not do the test and tell my mind that the display panel is very good straight out of the box.
Yah lor. Why test and worry? Dun later go return the phone because not the panel one wants.
 

sam39sg

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2006
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
873
:s42: :s42:Bukit Panjang, helper received for me while I was sleeping at 1315hrs. No need personnel or letter to receive! :s13:
Side by side. :s42: :s22:
IMG-20260918-152327.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top