iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 38 38.4%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 26 26.3%
  • Black

    Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Silver

    Votes: 10 10.1%

  • Total voters
    99

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,231
Reaction score
9,005
Scalpers buying iphones at $140 premium outside apple stores. Haha

Next year I go buy 2 from apple store and sell immediately.
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,835
Reaction score
2,281


I got poisoned by it. So beautiful. White Ceramic S12 46mm paired with Burgundy Plaid Sport Loop strap.

I am also very tempted. I wanna to upgrade my Ultra 2 to Ultra 4 actually... but Apple came out with Ceramic which I previously had before... Now my heart wanna get Ultra but my brain keep thinking of Ceramic.. if only Ceramic had the battery life of Ultra 4.
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,835
Reaction score
2,281


Left: MBA 15" with standard display
Right: MBP 14" with nano-texture display

Both display set to maximum brightness.

Nano-texture glass image quality sharpness & contrast compared side-by-side, is still vibrant. Looking forward to Duo's nano-texture material. Hope the material is as fingernail-imprint resistant as what those influencers tested.

I had the M5 Pro Macbook Pro Nano texture. It's really nice! That's also why I am so keen in the DUO instead of 18PM this year even though my favourite colour is sky blue..
@kashix how's your blue? :LOL:
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,118
Reaction score
504
So you ended up with which color? :s13:
My left hand reach inside my pocket for antidote. Heng my ZF8U antidote managed to save me from the strong poison. I damn free lol, can stay inside Apple Orchard from 1:30pm to 3:30pm to see & play with all the devices & watches.

Oct 23rd go back again.
 

Navillera

Master Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
3,716
Reaction score
139
How's the sound quality and anc to you?
Surprisingly I really liked the AirPods 5 sound quality from my limited testing. I find the ANC is honestly really good. Could just hear a bit of background noise while APP3 is slightly better just because of the seal (which hurts my ears after a few hours😢)
 

Deceased

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2021
Messages
867
Reaction score
498
Stress leh bro. Its like placebo effect on the mind if, after doing the test le, and found that you've got GH3 panel.

Like this, I rather not do the test and tell my mind that the display panel is very good straight out of the box.
Haha don’t check la. Don’t be like me knowing both my sets also GH3.🤣
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top