iPhone 18Pro/Pro Max Discussions

What colors did you choose for 18 pro?

  • Burgundy

    Votes: 39 39.8%
  • Glacier

    Votes: 25 25.5%
  • Black

    Votes: 24 24.5%
  • Silver

    Votes: 10 10.2%

  • Total voters
    98

coldspot

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2023
Messages
1,476
Reaction score
1,301
I kind of regretting the Glacier order after male friends telling me that Glacier is better than Burgundy. Lucky is an order still can cancel
Hahaha for my case I regret getting the burgundy and regret not getting Glacier
 

sam39sg

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2006
Messages
1,845
Reaction score
871
Bro, I need your help to predict tonight 4D's 1st 2nd 3rd prize number pls
:s42: Hardware zone/Gain City already given you the numbers. See below for the 1st prize 4D number tonight! :s13:
👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇
IMG-20260919-061537.jpg
 

philipsony

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
43,809
Reaction score
189
anyone know if the demo set for iPhone Duo is available at Apple Store already or do we still have to wait until official launch date.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,123
Reaction score
3,176
Actually all 4 colors nice la.
Just choose what u like.
Wont go wrong with any.
Beauty lies in the eye of the user not the passerby haha
I mentioned I wanted the Burgundy to my friends since 2024 and here I am got psycho-ed into Glacier.
 

jungon

Master Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
2,849
Reaction score
430
Actually all 4 colors nice la.
Just choose what u like.
Wont go wrong with any.
Beauty lies in the eye of the user not the passerby haha
So true hahah they can come up with pink color I will still buy
 

chari-men

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
6,293
Reaction score
2,560
Went to the store relooked at all the colors again.. under lighting the glacier looks just like a blue hue silver pro max lol.. burgandy the top choice for me still.. elegant and sassy..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top