Rubick
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2011
- Messages
- 34,940
- Reaction score
- 2,322
I definitely wont be headache if just black and glacier hahaYa.. same, but maybe I would be headache between Black and Glacier![]()

I definitely wont be headache if just black and glacier hahaYa.. same, but maybe I would be headache between Black and Glacier![]()
I used the move to iOS app. Quite fast and did not face any issues.coming from Android, how to transfer chat history of 2 Whatsapp accounts to IP 18PM?
I used the move to iOS app. Quite fast and did not face any issues.
Burgundy now stocks a little low so have to check. The colour reminds me of red wine.Nice nice. Same hoots. Just that I need to find a way to cancel my Glacier and get the Burgundy![]()
Hahaha for my case I regret getting the burgundy and regret not getting GlacierI kind of regretting the Glacier order after male friends telling me that Glacier is better than Burgundy. Lucky is an order still can cancel
Burgundy has shades of the 14 Pro Deep Purple
Glacial is similar to 13 Pro Sierra Blue
Black is still irresistible![]()
Sierra Blue colour is too legendary. I’m happy they gave us Glacier this year. Love it so much.
both of you can trade with each otherHahaha for my case I regret getting the burgundy and regret not getting Glacier
Bro, I need your help to predict tonight 4D's 1st 2nd 3rd prize number pls
Hardware zone/Gain City already given you the numbers. See below for the 1st prize 4D number tonight!
I mentioned I wanted the Burgundy to my friends since 2024 and here I am got psycho-ed into Glacier.Actually all 4 colors nice la.
Just choose what u like.
Wont go wrong with any.
Beauty lies in the eye of the user not the passerby haha
23 Octoberanyone know if the demo set for iPhone Duo is available at Apple Store already or do we still have to wait until official launch date.
Hoot both, problem solved hahaI mentioned I wanted the Burgundy to my friends since 2024 and here I am got psycho-ed into Glacier.
I asked yesterday, they said will be out on 23rd Octanyone know if the demo set for iPhone Duo is available at Apple Store already or do we still have to wait until official launch date.
Get both, don't choose!Nice nice. Same hoots. Just that I need to find a way to cancel my Glacier and get the Burgundy![]()
Hear hear, both red and blue is back and my favourite! Hoot 2 together!Sierra Blue colour is too legendary. I’m happy they gave us Glacier this year. Love it so much.
So true hahah they can come up with pink color I will still buyActually all 4 colors nice la.
Just choose what u like.
Wont go wrong with any.
Beauty lies in the eye of the user not the passerby haha
The red really no feel for me, if only got that color this year to choose, I'll skip this generation entirely.Hear hear, both red and blue is back and my favourite! Hoot 2 together!