
Thought apple claimed that the battery life of iPhone 5 is amazing?
there are many complains. look at the apple forums. Alot of people are having battery draining fast issues. I am also having this problem. It seems like my usage and standby time are almost the same and there are apps running during standby but i have disabled all the location services and push function.
I think this could be a software issue.
On our standard battery rundown test, in which we loop a video with LTE and WiFi enabled and social accounts pinging at regular intervals, the iPhone 5 managed a hugely impressive 11 hours and 15 minutes. That's just 10 minutes shy of the Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx.
The iphone 5 review on Engadget tells a different story. They are praising the battery life of the iphone 5.
Maybe you are using it differently.
I noticed my bluetooth was enabled out of the box.
Do switch it off if not using.
Also play around with the optimal brightness setting vs power consumption balance.

I guess there are alot of others around the world who are using it differently even when 4g is off.
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4334782?tstart=0
Settings > General > Cellular > Enable LTE (flick to OFF)How do you actually turn off LTE?
Press twice on home button for bottom tray of icons and close themAnd also how to shut down background app??![]()