galliano
Master Member
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2001
- Messages
- 4,335
- Reaction score
- 121
Air Jacket is not silicon material by the way..
Oh ya .. its plastic, or TPU whatever.


Air Jacket is not silicon material by the way..

![]()
That's the thing I don't understand, how come putting in a ring, will give it more free space/margin...
What's the difference between AJ & this?
Btw, any photos of the Gold back in the translucent black AJ? I'm undecided if I wanna get the totally clear AJ, or translucent black AJ...
nice bro, i just ordered a silver! i have to agree with you the included screw driver looks really solid & premium.Review for DNA Alloy Series (Slate)!
Delivery is real fast. Ordered on 18/9 and arrive by registered mail on 20/9! Package came in bubble wrap. Includes a solid screwdriver.
![]()
Slate looks like black on the website by its actually more of a navy blue. not sure if visible on photos.
![]()
Interior is lined by a rubber to "cushion" your phone.
![]()
Here are the rest of the photos! really love the looks of it! feels damn solid and it's really light!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Agree. I think the Power Support air jacket is kinda overhype. It's actually very expensive for a 'silicon' aka plastic - TPU (whatever) casing. Pasar malam sells them for $5. Can prob buy 10 different colored ones.
Oddly in Japan, Powersupport is not even popular. There are many Jap branded ultra slim casings which are damm good too.
Guys, it's just a casing. Can get imitation AJs from Sham Shui Po (Hong Kong) for bout S$12.
But I guess, iPhone owners prob wun care that much. It's the brand and feel of a AJ.
That said, i love Power Support's screen protectors. Rather good quality and feel to it.
nice bro, i just ordered a silver! i have to agree with you the included screw driver looks really solid & premium.BTW what does the red coloured knob on top do?
After using it for 3 months I use it to shoot birds. Really cost me an arm for a piece of rubber or whatever. That's why I recommend iskin. Real TPU with real drop protection.
where can i get slim iphone 5s bumper?? any recommendation?
Air Jacket or the Flat Bumper?
Air jacket. Very thin and very loose over a short period of time and there goes your 50 bucks. Love their screen guard though.
Air jacket. Very thin and very loose over a short period of time and there goes your 50 bucks. Love their screen guard though.

Review for DNA Alloy Series (Slate)!
Delivery is real fast. Ordered on 18/9 and arrive by registered mail on 20/9! Package came in bubble wrap. Includes a solid screwdriver.
![]()
Slate looks like black on the website by its actually more of a navy blue. not sure if visible on photos.
![]()
Interior is lined by a rubber to "cushion" your phone.
![]()
Here are the rest of the photos! really love the looks of it! feels damn solid and it's really light!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
My two AJs (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5) have never been loose either. Tight fit throughout the time I used them. That's why I wanted to clarify if it's the bumper or the AJ.
I'm struggling to decide between the AJ and the Flat Bumper.
AJ. It feels much better to hold in the hands.
got gold a not ?
order from where ar?