iPhone 5S Cases Showroom

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2002
Messages
14,844
Reaction score
2,399
Just bought this and love the feel.

CM Caliber for iPhone 5/ 5s - Genuine Gio Ballistic Composite

k9fbl2.jpg


mmzfc6.jpg


abnmt0.jpg

Nice. Whats the damage?

Can't seems to find any review on it thought. :s11:
 
Last edited:

Mikiberry

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2010
Messages
5,107
Reaction score
0
Last edited:

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,576
Reaction score
347
Deff DIRECT STORE / CLEAVE ALUMINUM BUMPER ZERO for iPhone 5/5s

Search a bit more can find liao. You should try from rakuten unless you have a domestic Japan address.

What I hated about iPhone cases are that the cut-out holes are not friendly for DAC cables and other CIEMS :(.

Thanks for the link! I'm thinking whether should I ship to my Japan PO box but it'll be expensive. Now when I look at it, the sides seems to be too angular and protruding :(
 

kiddyduck

Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2006
Messages
150
Reaction score
2
How long does Aconcept to process and deliver your stuff?

Mine has been a week and my paypal was updated as processed.
They have not replied my three emails enquiring on the status...
 

Mikiberry

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2010
Messages
5,107
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the link! I'm thinking whether should I ship to my Japan PO box but it'll be expensive. Now when I look at it, the sides seems to be too angular and protruding :(

Actually for metallic cases, easy to get "jilat" of it over time. I find wood casing refreshing haha. Then again that is my personal opinion.
 

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
11,254
Reaction score
4
How long does Aconcept to process and deliver your stuff?

Mine has been a week and my paypal was updated as processed.
They have not replied my three emails enquiring on the status...

i emailed them twice also no reply. LOL
 

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
24,738
Reaction score
2,285
Bought this at apple retailer store at Plaza Sing. Price tag at $55.
If you looking for a much more affordable tough case like OtterBox or Griffin survivor.

TOUGH XTREME

9XxLc64.jpg

rC2bcUv.jpg

nSnVgX2.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top