iPhone 5S Cases Showroom

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2009
Messages
38,775
Reaction score
0
Sorry guys. just got my phone today. wanna get screen protector. anyone know where to get? online or shop? spigen/3m or what other brand is nice..
 

Zoysia

Banned
Joined
Aug 30, 2013
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
0
I want.....

1377017_688170771210198_644607801_n.jpg
 

fuzzybear

Master Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2000
Messages
2,775
Reaction score
0
I rarely take out one. Maybe. but the seller very high reps so I assume its legit.

go for it :)
i am happy with my black magpul
the feel is good after u season it
it felt shiok
epic

for me iwill hoot fro japan
when i fly overnext yr
as they got alot of stock and price s quite compeittive
 
Last edited:

kingcarlos

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
4
go for it :)
i am happy with my black magpul
the feel is good after u season it
it felt shiok
epic

for me iwill hoot fro japan
when i fly overnext yr
as they got alot of stock and price s quite compeittive
Haha actually im already using it. thinking of alternatives though sigh
 

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2009
Messages
38,775
Reaction score
0
Sorry guys. just got my phone today. wanna get screen protector. anyone know where to get? online or shop? spigen/3m or what other brand is nice..

Up up.. help me out guys.. :o any shop near central i can go?
 
Last edited:

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2009
Messages
38,775
Reaction score
0
magpul bump case. am impressed :)

a2uhatum.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/07/sujy2u9y.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/07/3yjygu5a.jpg[/IMGQUOTE]

Where you get and how much? Hock gift oos leh.
 

toughnut

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Vaja

I got 3 brand new Vaja leather cases up for sale in garage sales. For those who never heard of Vaja, they produced some of the best leather cases. Made from premium cowhide leather.

Official photos:
02.jpg


01.jpg


01.jpg


3 together
1zte2q.jpg


b4z12v.jpg
 
Last edited:

Delta438

Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
493
Reaction score
0
Anyone know if there's such thing as a transparent bumper case? I got a clear matte skin from Stickerboy, and I really like the feel of it, so I don't want a case that covers the back of the phone even if it's transparent. On the other hand, I don't want a bumper case that covers the design of the iPhone 5S either.
 

GGGGGG

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
5,162
Reaction score
19
Anyone know if there's such thing as a transparent bumper case? I got a clear matte skin from Stickerboy, and I really like the feel of it, so I don't want a case that covers the back of the phone even if it's transparent. On the other hand, I don't want a bumper case that covers the design of the iPhone 5S either.

I think I saw some at vivo toy outpost outlet.
 

Black_

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,339
Reaction score
33
Anyone know if there's such thing as a transparent bumper case? I got a clear matte skin from Stickerboy, and I really like the feel of it, so I don't want a case that covers the back of the phone even if it's transparent. On the other hand, I don't want a bumper case that covers the design of the iPhone 5S either.
Go for SGP ultra hybrid. :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top