
I rarely take out one. Maybe. but the seller very high reps so I assume its legit.
I rarely take out one. Maybe. but the seller very high reps so I assume its legit.
Haha actually im already using it. thinking of alternatives though sighgo for it
i am happy with my black magpul
the feel is good after u season it
it felt shiok
epic
for me iwill hoot fro japan
when i fly overnext yr
as they got alot of stock and price s quite compeittive
Sorry guys. just got my phone today. wanna get screen protector. anyone know where to get? online or shop? spigen/3m or what other brand is nice..
any shop near central i can go?Haha actually im already using it. thinking of alternatives though sigh
Bought myself a gold Sword 5+. my new love.
May I check where did u get it?
magpul bump case. am impressed
![]()
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/07/sujy2u9y.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/07/3yjygu5a.jpg[/IMGQUOTE]
Where you get and how much? Hock gift oos leh.
Bought myself a gold Sword 5+. my new love.
![]()
magpul bump case. am impressed
![]()
![]()
![]()
Anyone know if there's such thing as a transparent bumper case? I got a clear matte skin from Stickerboy, and I really like the feel of it, so I don't want a case that covers the back of the phone even if it's transparent. On the other hand, I don't want a bumper case that covers the design of the iPhone 5S either.
Go for SGP ultra hybrid.Anyone know if there's such thing as a transparent bumper case? I got a clear matte skin from Stickerboy, and I really like the feel of it, so I don't want a case that covers the back of the phone even if it's transparent. On the other hand, I don't want a bumper case that covers the design of the iPhone 5S either.