Ringke fushion the 4 sides is TPU. The back is PC material..
Then it will fit. If it the Hard plastic type then might have issue
Ringke fushion the 4 sides is TPU. The back is PC material..
chey.. means like data flex matte back protector. Sian. I wish BSE can fit into psaj. So when i feel like it, i use it naked or when i don't, can just snap into psaj.
I wish also. I even attempt to force my phone in and half way through I give up. Half way in take out also issue liao. Feel like breaking the case to take out the phone.
My 4 psaj now collecting dust


Then it will fit. If it the Hard plastic type then might have issue
MY ITG MAX IP6 AND IP6+ HOOT!!
![]()
Haha! Nope. I bought it at half the retail price!Nice, you bought it at $89?
Haha! Nope. I bought it at half the retail price!![]()
Haha, never share with us
Anyway, new Arrival.
![]()

Haha! Nope. I bought it at half the retail price!![]()
MY ITG MAX IP6 AND IP6+ HOOT!!
![]()
Haha, never share with us
Anyway, new Arrival.
![]()
MY ITG MAX IP6 AND IP6+ HOOT!!
![]()
I'm more interested in the core curved real life photos![]()