Mine is week 36 or 37? i think 4/9. Issue a lot. Singtel set. Got it last wed/thurs. so how come singtel stock delay so long. And so many issue.
And those whose phone is new but then a lot of problem, you go apple they only give u refurbished set (like new) and then this phone is those ppl who maybe 16-19 sept phone issue return back. Fix alr. Or is those qc nvr pass then they try again. Replacement set the things inside normally dont last at long a brand new set. You paid for the phone in full price, it should be given new and full working condition to you. Dont accept anything less. Really, thinking about it makes my blood boil. When they mail you a faulty set, makes you wonder if they really do the check on their phone.
Its been like this since the 1st iPhone in SG.
However, bad exp for me during new iPhone launch is 4S.
I rmb I collected my phone at Singtel launch and have to reject 2 phones due to issues.
Only the 3rd set is perfect.
For iPhone 5s, used abt 2 mths n have to exchange due to screen issue.
Since 6/6s, I start to flip the iPhone and earn extra pocket money. From then, I dun really bother abt the quality, as long as the phone can be used. As the extra pocket money allow me to get a new iPhone for free. LOL
So if u worry next time will have the same problem again, buy telco set and set. Then sell away the telco set. So even if set has issue, u can change for a new one.
Anw, my 7+ from singtel also has hissing issue. Even if I jus on the screen to check time, there will be hissing sound. But dun really bother la.
As least I can use it without any worry abt scratches n those. Then b4 warranty end, exchange for a new set and sell it for high price to prepare for next iPhone.