HZYiLong
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2007
- Messages
- 8,091
- Reaction score
- 319
Same, just received mine. Free delivery somemore.mine came in 2 days from Amazon SG![]()

Same, just received mine. Free delivery somemore.mine came in 2 days from Amazon SG![]()
Yes mine from Amazon Sg, yesterday order today arrive. I usually buy my spigen from them.Same, just received mine. Free delivery somemore.![]()
That's the whole idea of a leather case. If you do not like the smell, then get something which isn't leather or genuine leather.One stupid question on apple leather case, will it easily become smelly just like other leather goods eg wallet or watches etc?
The location pin will be dropped off in Find My app based on the wallet last detachment from the phone. There won’t be live tracking.Anyone order the new MagSafe leather wallet? Not sure how the Find My works… mine should be dropping by soon I hope….![]()
Eh… so need to enrol the wallet to the iPhone Find My first right? Similar to the airtag? Sorry… I can’t seem to find much info on this in YouTube…The location pin will be dropped off in Find My app based on the wallet last detachment from the phone. There won’t be live tracking.
I believe once attached to the iPhone, it should be automatically registered in Find My app since the iPhone and the wallet are physically connected unlike the AirTags.Eh… so need to enrol the wallet to the iPhone Find My first right? Similar to the airtag? Sorry… I can’t seem to find much info on this in YouTube…
Let’s see when the embargo is lifted. Should be similar to what you said.I believe once attached to the iPhone, it should be automatically registered in Find My app since the iPhone and the wallet are physically connected unlike the AirTags.
Wednesday night you will know.Let’s see when the embargo is lifted. Should be similar to what you said.![]()
Noted bro. Thanks againWednesday night you will know.
Don know leh… I got the new case but no phone to test. HahaI wonder if this year’s Apple leather cases is different from last year?
The ones last year for iPhone 12 did not hug the phone snugly, basically it was a just nice fit, the edges of the case flip did not wrap and cover the stainless steel band so it’s sorta visible and when you drop the phone, there is a chance the phone might fall out end you’ll damage it
From 9pm on Tuesday through Wednesday wee hours in the morning.Let’s see when the embargo is lifted. Should be similar to what you said.![]()
maybe by then some bros in here received their order already and can do the test of Find My.From 9pm on Tuesday through Wednesday wee hours in the morning.
Are you using similar form factor now?Don know leh… I got the new case but no phone to test. Haha
Very nice... Will look good in graphite. Your phone color bro?
Yes it does. Best colour in the leather cases until you put in your Sierra Blue iPhone lol