iPhone13/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Showcase Thread

spuispui

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2013
Messages
1,002
Reaction score
15
One stupid question on apple leather case, will it easily become smelly just like other leather goods eg wallet or watches etc?
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,152
Reaction score
3,187
One stupid question on apple leather case, will it easily become smelly just like other leather goods eg wallet or watches etc?
That's the whole idea of a leather case. If you do not like the smell, then get something which isn't leather or genuine leather.
 

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
Anyone order the new MagSafe leather wallet? Not sure how the Find My works… mine should be dropping by soon I hope…. 😬
 

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
The location pin will be dropped off in Find My app based on the wallet last detachment from the phone. There won’t be live tracking.
Eh… so need to enrol the wallet to the iPhone Find My first right? Similar to the airtag? Sorry… I can’t seem to find much info on this in YouTube…
 

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,576
Reaction score
347
Eh… so need to enrol the wallet to the iPhone Find My first right? Similar to the airtag? Sorry… I can’t seem to find much info on this in YouTube…
I believe once attached to the iPhone, it should be automatically registered in Find My app since the iPhone and the wallet are physically connected unlike the AirTags.
 

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
I believe once attached to the iPhone, it should be automatically registered in Find My app since the iPhone and the wallet are physically connected unlike the AirTags.
Let’s see when the embargo is lifted. Should be similar to what you said. 👍🏻
 

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,712
Reaction score
30
I wonder if this year’s Apple leather cases is different from last year?

The ones last year for iPhone 12 did not hug the phone snugly, basically it was a just nice fit, the edges of the case flip did not wrap and cover the stainless steel band so it’s sorta visible and when you drop the phone, there is a chance the phone might fall out end you’ll damage it
 

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
I wonder if this year’s Apple leather cases is different from last year?

The ones last year for iPhone 12 did not hug the phone snugly, basically it was a just nice fit, the edges of the case flip did not wrap and cover the stainless steel band so it’s sorta visible and when you drop the phone, there is a chance the phone might fall out end you’ll damage it
Don know leh… I got the new case but no phone to test. Haha
 

runforyourlife

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
47,253
Reaction score
5,238
I read until confused lol.

Got any lighter than the current apple silicon case but just as durable?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top