iPhone13/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Showcase Thread

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,133
Reaction score
3,182
does anyone wanna get leather casing from nomad? thinking of sharing shipping fee..
Shopee and Lazada has them and even on sales now.
yes it will be.. I wanna see and feel the real case before committing as well.
it's an expensive case !!
Buy it, if you don't like it, you can return within 14 days.
Confirm more to come…. 10.10. Lol
Don't worry, Shopee will spam your brain to remind you.
 

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2000
Messages
9,507
Reaction score
106
You mean the ERS Gear dot com site? Ya, I saw their prices too. :(

What I saw are 2 different sellers with ERS in their names, both in Aliexpress. I just realized today that my previous purchase was from one, while my latest order from a different one. Hope this second order comes through smoothly as I'm not exactly comfortable/familiar with Aliexpress. :o

Thanks, anyway. :)
Aliexpress is definitely reliable, it is common to see multiple shops, I believe they are all just distributors

Like for Baesus or UGreen you will see 4-5 different shops (UGreen Direct/UGreen Official etc)
 

Cheese Steak

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
18
ordered the spigen liquid crystal and 2 piece tg yesterday afternoon as i didn’t expect to get the phone this year. hopefully will deliver by fri/sat. any clear shell cases to recommend? don’t see a lot of options this year yet.
 

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
17,819
Reaction score
107
Curious anybody got Kevlar or carbon Fibre cases? Is it recommended? I find it quite nice as it has cut outs for the cameras.
i'm waiting for Benks to release thier Kevlar case. i got them for my iphone12pro max. really slim and light and covers the camera as well.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,140
Reaction score
13,165
Aliexpress is definitely reliable, it is common to see multiple shops, I believe they are all just distributors

Like for Baesus or UGreen you will see 4-5 different shops (UGreen Direct/UGreen Official etc)
OK, will take note of that. Thank you! :)
 

BlueBull

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,353
Reaction score
135
Yeah!! My leather wallet with Find My is here. Easy setup, just attached to phone and click few buttons.

No need leak Liao… šŸ˜…

194105-A0-CA76-4439-9-FFF-93095-F5-F83-AC.jpg


321481-CE-6724-49-B6-B82-C-6-EA7-A30322-C3.jpg


585-A2870-CADB-42-CC-8-E43-F49505-A12-C9-B.jpg


0-B9683-B0-069-A-4-B24-9-E38-CC69058356-A5.png


2-EBE2-CDC-6-A5-D-4-E24-AB23-689395616-BCD.png
Never used one before. Can this be used with cases other than Apple's own?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top