iPhone13/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Showcase Thread

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Guys, assuming full covered glass without notch cutout, 12PM glasses are compatible with 13PM, right? :)

Got some spares lying around…
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,140
Reaction score
13,165
Anyone knows where to get ready stock spigen screen protector?
This link has a list of their shops, pretty sure they'll have screen protectors. :)

https://shopee.sg/Spigen-iPhone-13-...y-iPhone-2021-i.2153811.8178229436?position=5

Are daiso cases ok to use?
I'd use Daiso cases only when I'm sure I won't drop the phone, or for an older phone that I don't care that much for. Perhaps for a better grip rather than bare, or to prevent scratches, but I'd try to get a reputable case for my newer/important phones.
 

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
14,996
Reaction score
1,298
That was fast. Nomad leather case shipping between tomorrow and 25th September. 😳
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top