
This one good? Mine still on the way…
I go Google first on this brand.Among the best I've ever used and my favourite too! Have been using this since iPhone X
Ya lo. Thats my primary concern as wellU test the magnet strength first. Else drive halfway drop sibei dulan. I think currently no car mount MagSafe charger is 15w. Only MagSafe magnet plus qi charging.
What brand is this tempered glass, and how much? Is this Gosh brand?Ya lo. Thats my primary concern as well
OK one final accessory before it's ready for the phone.
OK one final accessory before it's ready for the phone.

How much? $69?
No doubt this is good cause I used it for my iPhone 11 series
This will be the sp for my 13PM too
Where did you get this from?
![]()
I go Google first on this brand.![]()
Thanks. screen protectors from iStudio are the bestYes, $69 from iStudio. My screen protectors always bought from there.
No idea... don't remember the last time I bought a case from there, might have been long time back. If I want a cheap case, I go for Shopee's $0.99 or $1.99 ones, sometimes even $0.10.Do Daiso cases cause scratches overtime?
I use for my iPad Air and like it.Anyone use lionshield screen protector for iPhone before, is it good.
Thanks. screen protectors from iStudio are the best
probably wait till my casing come then go there apply
alignment shop never use oneNow they're among the only place where you can get better screen protectors, whether film or tempered glass. This one comes with an alignment tool.
alignment shop never use one![]()
![]()
then sometimes u kena those sway noob sales person dont know how to paste, or paste crooked or underneath got dust![]()
![]()
yeah, 15w is only for MagSafe certified chargers (which afaik there are none for car mounted chargers)U test the magnet strength first. Else drive halfway drop sibei dulan. I think currently no car mount MagSafe charger is 15w. Only MagSafe magnet plus qi charging.
U won’t regret bro…. I used ESR for around 8mths stable and good quality. 7.5w for me ok so far.yeah, 15w is only for MagSafe certified chargers (which afaik there are none for car mounted chargers)
the closest will be to purchase a car mount mold from Spigen that fits a MagSafe charger
Max charge speed with the iPhone on the ESR should be 7.5W only
saw the review on the ESR and it seemed pretty good in terms of the strength, hoot one liao coming soon