iPhone13/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Showcase Thread

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
15,541
Reaction score
530
No idea leh but i guess it should be the same as it should be the wattage that matters ba.

Ok, I have no experience with UGREEN or even Baseus power bricks except for their cables. I always have this mentality that you pay peanuts, you get peanuts. But i will definitely look at UGREEN

to me
baseus and ugreen considered next in line for a reputable cable or adaptors compared to the original apple.
 

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
6,092
Reaction score
663
anyone using Nomad case can comment if their magsafe cases magnet is strong enough ?
can use w magsafe wallets and also magsafe car mounts ?
Sorry I stopped using Nomad after iPhone XS Max and 11PM.
It's good and grippy, protected my phone from drops at around 1.2m before but too bulky for my like and stressing my palm to use with one hand.
I'm changed to PSAJ for iPhone 12PM.
 

EV1L

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2000
Messages
8,595
Reaction score
37
to me
baseus and ugreen considered next in line for a reputable cable or adaptors compared to the original apple.
Ya, their cables quality (lightning, usb-c, hdmi) are very good. I have no issues with them so far. I should really try their adapters.
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
No idea leh but i guess it should be the same as it should be the wattage that matters ba.

Ok, I have no experience with UGREEN or even Baseus power bricks except for their cables. I always have this mentality that you pay peanuts, you get peanuts. But i will definitely look at UGREEN
Was using Baseus 65W Gan2Pro but wanted to try UGREEN because I have this feeling my Baseus charges awfully slow, so, just gotten this 65W model for $27:

https://shopee.sg/product/64922680/6580735443?smtt=0.55873658-1633045636.9
Shipping takes a week+ though. :)
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Anyone using film protector for the square camera bump? Is it necessary?
Was using film ones on my 12PM but for this, nope I use those 1 piece metal / transparent lens protector, not film ones. I feel it provides better protection :)

However, some cases might not fit though
 

Ye_Rongtian

Banned
Joined
Dec 4, 2000
Messages
57,057
Reaction score
14,379
Was using film ones on my 12PM but for this, nope I use those 1 piece metal / transparent lens protector, not film ones. I feel it provides better protection :)

However, some cases might not fit though
Is it Spigen? I read reviews that got lens flare / ghosting effect. My mous limitless 4.0 case have like 0.3mm camera protection which is very minimal.
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
Is it Spigen? I read reviews that got lens flare / ghosting effect. My mous limitless 4.0 case have like 0.3mm camera protection which is very minimal.
You mean the 1 piece type im currently using? No, got it online from qoo10 then self collect at a mobile shop, $3.90/$4.90 though, Ali cheaper lol but couldnt wait.

I never felt the need for branded ones... As long as it provides protection for the lens + bump, I'm good :)
 

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2000
Messages
9,507
Reaction score
106
Haha didn't know all eyeing that model... Lol :D
actually ordered this AWEI 65W charger for $20 on Lazada, but they sent in EU plug without telling me that the UK plug out of stock
angry so i initiated refund, if they informed me before hand i wouldn't have mind using it

WKjx18a.jpg
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
actually ordered this AWEI 65W charger for $20 on Lazada, but they sent in EU plug without telling me that the UK plug out of stock
angry so i initiated refund, if they informed me before hand i wouldn't have mind using it

WKjx18a.jpg
Haha never tried AWEI before, i usually stick to ANKER/Baseus/UGREEN but ANKER getting expensive lol...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top