iPhone13/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Accessories Showcase Thread

numzkull

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2000
Messages
699
Reaction score
56
DSC05135_79108444-9ed5-48f5-badc-d0efd212ab74_2048x.jpg


Love the leather on this case for 12PM although i would want the button and bottom areas not to be too exposed. Wish they have it for 13 series with similar color options as their other products. Loving the crazy horse tan notebook cover i bought from them a few months back.

https://www.galenleather.com/collec...x-6-7-hard-back-cover-compatible-with-magsafe
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,162
Reaction score
3,191

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462


Ordered the same thing Liquid Air last Fri, coming tomorrow!

Black colour though! Cant wait!

Never thought I would go back to Spigen lol, but for this price (~$16), I chose this over Ringke/UAG this time round :)

Does the raise lip protect the camera at the back?
Ok now i've used it, to answer your question, yes it does :)

Lol cancelled my Carbon case because i'm pretty impressed with the quality and decent grip it provides!
 
Last edited:

darkevil

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2002
Messages
1,300
Reaction score
4
DSC05135_79108444-9ed5-48f5-badc-d0efd212ab74_2048x.jpg


Love the leather on this case for 12PM although i would want the button and bottom areas not to be too exposed. Wish they have it for 13 series with similar color options as their other products. Loving the crazy horse tan notebook cover i bought from them a few months back.

https://www.galenleather.com/collec...x-6-7-hard-back-cover-compatible-with-magsafe
This is really nice. Yeah will prefer to have cutout to behind the bottom area. Apart from nomad and apple leather. Any other good recommendation for leather case?
 

alan_shearer

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
2,269
Reaction score
9
anyone using nomad rugged case this year for 13pro/pro max can confirm whether the TPU rim/border is thinner than last year's 12pro/pro Max?

From the pictures I am seeing it looks thinner this year. last year's TPU was so thick that it made the case look ugly.
 

10DeeQ

Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2005
Messages
337
Reaction score
14
Using spigen alignmaster. So far so good. Bought hoda sapphire screen protector to try since it was on discount and I have never used sapphire before. Waiting for it to ship.
may i know where you buy your hoda ?
i ordered from mobile solutions, and they cancel it twice !
now can't find it anymore 🥲
 

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
16,053
Reaction score
854
Yes I pushed it in until I hear click sound. It seems like it’s only the bottom left that is a bit loose. Will take it back to the store to get an exchange.
I just realised I been experiencing this also.. exceed 14 days still can exchange?
 

slowchemical

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
2,005
Reaction score
10
Damn suay I bought 2 cases from Caudabe direct, they ship me 1 case only, now need to start support chat with them. Hope they don't flip prata on me. Invoices and envelope details put 2 quantities, not sure why they can miss out 1.
 

xiaosen

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
106
Damn suay I bought 2 cases from Caudabe direct, they ship me 1 case only, now need to start support chat with them. Hope they don't flip prata on me. Invoices and envelope details put 2 quantities, not sure why they can miss out 1.
Bro how long is the shipping ahh? thinking buying direct. local havent sell 13 pro max yet.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top