IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

othniel80

Master Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
4,041
Reaction score
0
if need to perform make up training might as well don't miss it.. right?

anyway i will just play safe and dun go 2 times ... haha

that's why I say its how you intepret it, bro. conversely, even if you do makeup for missed session, the original missed session status also doesn't changed, still considered you missed that session. I guess over time people also bo chup since they never get penalise for not attending make-up.
 

othniel80

Master Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
4,041
Reaction score
0
Paiseh to ask....

If I only failed one static station(pass others and 2,4km run and achieve the minimal passing mark but dun have D for all), is it I can just try only that station for the next IPPT for the next 3 month before window close

Also, how do I go about it huh? Book one more IPPT or got special procedure?

Thanks

Got partial attempt but got some conditions attached to it one if i never remembered wrongly. Just get any FCC a ring and inquire.
 

ah_cheng1882

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2006
Messages
1,819
Reaction score
32
book one more IPPT. only need to retake that station. but before u leave, double check with PTI
Paiseh to ask....

If I only failed one static station(pass others and 2,4km run and achieve the minimal passing mark but dun have D for all), is it I can just try only that station for the next IPPT for the next 3 month before window close

Also, how do I go about it huh? Book one more IPPT or got special procedure?

Thanks
 

meleagent

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Khatib FCC

Hi guys, I'm scheduled to attend RT at the a/m camp at 6pm. I was just wondering what time does in-processing stop? I want to delay leaving early from work as late as possible. Thks in advance.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Hi guys, I'm scheduled to attend RT at the a/m camp at 6pm. I was just wondering what time does in-processing stop? I want to delay leaving early from work as late as possible. Thks in advance.

6.15pm latest...anything later, have to depend whether they going to in-pro you anot, if no, then got to do make-up...
 

innumerabilis

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
1,536
Reaction score
22
At maju if you're later than 6.30pm and you really beg them, they'd let you join IPT at 7pm. Dunno if khatib allows that.
 

hoolala

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
16,420
Reaction score
25,511
i am left with 3 lessons including ippt for my ipt.

21 march is the last day of the 10 lessons given. I am going this monday for my 6th lesson.

so how should i go for my last 2 including the ippt?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
i am left with 3 lessons including ippt for my ipt.

21 march is the last day of the 10 lessons given. I am going this monday for my 6th lesson.

so how should i go for my last 2 including the ippt?

you go on mon for your 6th session, then tues/wed/thurs/sat for your 7th, right? Then you got the whole week(starting16th march) to take your last session... What talking you? :s22: Don't tell me you only attend 1 session per week? :s8:
 

hoolala

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
16,420
Reaction score
25,511
you go on mon for your 6th session, then tues/wed/thurs/sat for your 7th, right? Then you got the whole week(starting16th march) to take your last session... What talking you? :s22: Don't tell me you only attend 1 session per week? :s8:

I already done 2 make-up...so the pti say i cannot do makeup liao.

Muz extend till the ninth and tenth to do my ippt.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
I already done 2 make-up...so the pti say i cannot do makeup liao.

Muz extend till the ninth and tenth to do my ippt.

ok...i guess you have to talk to the pti coz you cannot do a 3rd make-up...if you do more than that, you will be a ipt defaulter.
 

ShowMeTheMoney

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2002
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I got question

I failed my previous window and have not booked any RT. But, I cannot book any RT now because

"1) You may have defaulted your previous RT schedule; or
2) There is no available RT slot within your RT window for booking"

I never taken any RT before, so it has to be the 2). So, right now, even if I can pass IPPT, I cannot go to any FCC and take? Btw, I cannot book any IPPT right now, so its confirm RT already? :s13:
 

Potatoe

Senior Member
Joined
May 9, 2001
Messages
2,371
Reaction score
1
but how can you fail your previous window and not take RT?
thats considered RT defaulter already what.
 

Vegitto

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
71,711
Reaction score
10,026
is there a way for me to change FCC for RT??

last time booked but my time table haven't come out..
then now is RT start at 6pm at bedok FCC...
my lessons end at 5.30pm..NTU
=\

actually even if change other days also cannot...all the other days i also got lessons until evening de...

who the **** set the directive that full time students must take RT one?? ccb..retarded idiot who lives in his own world
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
yes, just change it when you go for RT in the 1st session...or you can try amending it at ns.com yourself(provided slots are still available)

If you know you cannot pass in the 1st place, at least go join IPT, 8 sessions and your ippt commitments are over for the year.
 

ShowMeTheMoney

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2002
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
0
If your pass the IPPT during RT on the 4th week, means you pass for LAST year ? 03/08 - 03/09

or this current year 03/09 - 03/10?
 

Vegitto

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
71,711
Reaction score
10,026
yes, just change it when you go for RT in the 1st session...or you can try amending it at ns.com yourself(provided slots are still available)

If you know you cannot pass in the 1st place, at least go join IPT, 8 sessions and your ippt commitments are over for the year.

ns.sg got no links for me to change..

so i go 1st session tell the pti i wanna change? sucks man...
change to maju camp..but still think i can't make it lors..
NTU to maju will take ard 45 mins inclusive of all the bus changing..
=\
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
ns.sg got no links for me to change..

so i go 1st session tell the pti i wanna change? sucks man...
change to maju camp..but still think i can't make it lors..
NTU to maju will take ard 45 mins inclusive of all the bus changing..
=\

yes...they will ask who want to change fcc in the 1st session...so you just go tell pti you want to change lor...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top