
for ipt .. you just have to complete 8 sessions and thats it? how come the scehdule is for 10 sessions?
the 2 extra sessions are for makeup if you miss any earlier 1s...can only do 2 makeup max...
so i completed 8 sessions, no need to go any more right.. and ippt if fail also nevermind?
ns.sg got no links for me to change..
so i go 1st session tell the pti i wanna change? sucks man...
change to maju camp..but still think i can't make it lors..
NTU to maju will take ard 45 mins inclusive of all the bus changing..
=\
Sorriez 4 repost... Got more questions to add..
I am CONFIRM failure one.. I fail 3 out of 6 station kind.. =(
1) I go till the IPT booking page there.. They say my end date for booking IPT is 03/06/2009..Why isit so ar?
Some Status of mine:
You have NOT TAKEN your IPPT for 15/12/2008 to 29/03/2010.
(a) Please ATTEMPT your IPPT by 29/03/2010,
otherwise you will be subjected to disciplinary action.
2) I fail the IPPT b4 i ORD on 15th dec 2008.. Need RT for year 2008 one?
3) The IPPT booking page ish no say the date that is avaliable.. Is a calender only.. Isit that every day sure can get a slot one?
Thanks all 4 helping.. Really confused with all these.. I going NTU soon, so wanna get this g@y IPPT thing off early.. Thanks lots..
1) You can only book IPT in the 1st 9 months of your window. That's why your IPT booking will closed 3 months earlier than your IPPT window.
2) I don't think so. If not, you will not be allowed to book IPT.
3) Not too sure.
My advice, since you can book IPT, just book it and clear it to avoid RT.
Thanks for the fast reply.. =D
I actually waiting for my birthday to pass b4 i book IPT so as to be safe.. 30th March 2009 my B'day..
Thats y feel very strange.. My birthday was on 30th march..
So my IPPT closing date 4 this window is 30th march 2010..
But the IPT window show end date for booking IPT is 03/06/2009.. Thats like 9 mnths to my window closure date? Or isit because new dates for july aren't realase yet? I juz ORD, 15th Dec 2008..
But i sure gonna take it.. Can't afford to waste time on so many RT session..
The IPPt question anyone knows? Isit confirm can get slot one even if like i wan take it tml? Cause its only a calender down ther..
Since you just ORDéd and your window have not closed, do you still need to take IPPT?
Can I just call a FCC to book IPT.. because the system says N/A for the month of June..
Anyone knows Khatib Fcc Number?
Thanks very much..
This IPPT RT and IPT is driving me crazy..
just cleared my RT phase 2.. and don't want to waste 2 months every year from this year onwards..
Can I just call a FCC to book IPT.. because the system says N/A for the month of June..
Anyone knows Khatib Fcc Number?
Thanks very much..
This IPPT RT and IPT is driving me crazy..
just cleared my RT phase 2.. and don't want to waste 2 months every year from this year onwards..
my booking is sun n thurs (starting on this sun) but i wan to change to sun n tues, how to tell them tat i wan to change? during registeration?