IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
possible to change the date to report to CMPB for the charge if, lets say i am not able to make it on the day that they specify?

No, it's fixed. Will be on a weekday afternoon. You will probably need to take half day or a day leave since SAF won't be giving you makeup pay.
 

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
63,450
Reaction score
16,439
Yes. Must ask for extension at FCC.

Training normally is 2-2.5 hours.

i see, so is book till it doesn't allow us to book? then when 2 mths up then can ask them for extension ah?

i can cancel and rebook a few sessions in between if i need to amend changes, isn't it?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
i see, so is book till it doesn't allow us to book? then when 2 mths up then can ask them for extension ah?

i can cancel and rebook a few sessions in between if i need to amend changes, isn't it?

Best is to ask for extension early, then can book in advance. And extension will only be granted after 2-3 days, could just leave you with 3 weeks if the the 1st week of extension is fully booked.

Yes but must be 24 hours earlier.
 

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
63,450
Reaction score
16,439
oh can ask for extension within first few sessions ah?
ya i just kena then looked at slot - the weekdays till the end of the month all gone for the fcc I chose....
 

heatzz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2006
Messages
5,576
Reaction score
95
Any idea the RT for HomeTeam @ NSTI is at where? (Exact place)

How come I amend the date it doesn't change via online?
 
Last edited:

dirtysock

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
6,959
Reaction score
67
hi,any bro know what is the latest charge for SAF 264 1st timer? didn't take IPPT and didn't attempt to go RT, heard from my friend the fines is from $50-$200 really?..

Read someone say 1st time is 100 now. Anyway, min sure will be 50 or 100(if they change it). The higher your rank, the heavier the fine.

Got charged for defaulting either IPPT or RT or IPT in the letter.

I didn't take IPPT (took once but before the new window opened) nor RT. Now receive a SAF264, will I be just fined or required to do RT also or both.

Thanks.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Got charged for defaulting either IPPT or RT or IPT in the letter.

I didn't take IPPT (took once but before the new window opened) nor RT. Now receive a SAF264, will I be just fined or required to do RT also or both.

Thanks.

Maybe both, all depends on the officer.
 

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
63,450
Reaction score
16,439
Best is to ask for extension early, then can book in advance. And extension will only be granted after 2-3 days, could just leave you with 3 weeks if the the 1st week of extension is fully booked.

Yes but must be 24 hours earlier.

ah, actually I just managed to book all the slots for 20 sessions but is within 2 months + though , not sure why system allow - so I do not need go and fill any extension forms , right ?
 

reflectoo

Member
Joined
May 11, 2006
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
I was exempted from IPPT from 15 May 2012 till 14 Feb 2013. When I logged onto the ns.sg to attempt to book my IPPT, the button was grayed out. So does this means I'm exempted from IPPT for the year 12/13?

p.s. My birthday is in May.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
I was exempted from IPPT from 15 May 2012 till 14 Feb 2013. When I logged onto the ns.sg to attempt to book my IPPT, the button was grayed out. So does this means I'm exempted from IPPT for the year 12/13?

p.s. My birthday is in May.

Most likely yes, just call ns.sg to confirm.
 

luriahs

Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2006
Messages
495
Reaction score
0
I know if i miss an ipt session, i can just go ahead n book another one. But for RT, if i miss (last min cant go), will i be defaulted etc? Or can i just book another one..jus like ipt?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
I know if i miss an ipt session, i can just go ahead n book another one. But for RT, if i miss (last min cant go), will i be defaulted etc? Or can i just book another one..jus like ipt?

Book another session will do.
 

lookers

Master Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
4,406
Reaction score
1
the first ipt session is an ipt-ippt session...

hmm sorry if this has been asked many times but i need to know sia..

"The PPT standard for the NSmen in a typical birthday window will be derived from the first IPPT test result conducted during the 1st session of the IPT. Test results from the 1st session will be compared with the previous year, and the results with the higher IPPT standard will be used."

I ok with the other stations but fail badly at running alone. I managed to pass the IPPT during my RT last window..

This year, I signed up for IPT. Question is

1) Will i be automatically assigned PPT3 because i passed during RT last year or will it be based on 1st session of IPT-IPPT?

2) In order to get PPT1, do i need to do badly for all the stations on the 1st lesson of IPT during IPPT? After that, i can book for a normal IPPT lesson and pass it to complete my IPT?

Please correct me if I am wrong.
 
Last edited:

Xylitol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
5,536
Reaction score
6
hmm sorry if this has been asked many times but i need to know sia..

"The PPT standard for the NSmen in a typical birthday window will be derived from the first IPPT test result conducted during the 1st session of the IPT. Test results from the 1st session will be compared with the previous year, and the results with the higher IPPT standard will be used."

I ok with the other stations but fail badly at running alone. I managed to pass the IPPT during my RT last window..

This year, I signed up for IPT. Question is

1) Will i be automatically assigned PPT3 because i passed during RT last year or will it be based on 1st session of IPT-IPPT?

2) In order to get PPT1, do i need to do badly for all the stations on the 1st lesson of IPT during IPPT? After that, i can book for a normal IPPT lesson and pass it to complete my IPT?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

PPT is based on past years ippt result + 1st session CAT IPPT test, all done by the system, how they calculate we wont know

with that being said, even if u do damm cui for all stations u might not get PPT1

since last year u managed to pass ur ippt, i would advise u to pass the ippt this year to save all the trouble :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top