IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
5,707
Reaction score
10
After MR, can one take still take IPPT and claim the gold / silver monetary incentives?

of course cannot...

you want ippt then you must apply for volunteery extension of service but this also means you will get all those ICT as well...
 

guile

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
26,180
Reaction score
2,462
of course cannot...

you want ippt then you must apply for volunteery extension of service but this also means you will get all those ICT as well...

I officially MRed yesterday 31/03/2013...

I've just booked an IPPT session for this Wednesday (03/04/2013), today (01/04/2013) just after midnight cos of the stupid sms...i will let you know if they allow me to enter camp and in pro for the IPPT and whether i will get the half day service pay if i complete the session.
 

Icetray

Master Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2008
Messages
3,977
Reaction score
1
i believe no limit for missing RT as well, because the logic is the same; you're free to plan your own training dates, just complete X sessions by X date.
Can anyone confirm this? I remember seeing somewhere that there is a limit to the number of sessions you can miss per phase.
 

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
10,985
Reaction score
1
I think you misunderstood hollowman & this is what he mean. Eg:

You needs to complete 20 sessions by 31 Mar 2014.

You already book 20 sessions but fail to go 10 sessions.

It is ok to re-book & go for your remaining 10 sessions RT as long as you complete 20 sessions by 31 Mar 2014.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I hear that you can miss an amount of RT just like MC during ICT.

However this is the by left method which you should confirm with your unit & not us because they will be the one who log in a case to charge you if you fail to complete your RT sessions.


Can anyone confirm this? I remember seeing somewhere that there is a limit to the number of sessions you can miss per phase.
 

Icetray

Master Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2008
Messages
3,977
Reaction score
1
I think you misunderstood hollowman & this is what he mean. Eg:

You needs to complete 20 sessions by 31 Mar 2014.

You already book 20 sessions but fail to go 10 sessions.

It is ok to re-book & go for your remaining 10 sessions RT as long as you complete 20 sessions by 31 Mar 2014.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I hear that you can miss an amount of RT just like MC during ICT.

However this is the by left method which you should confirm with your unit & not us because they will be the one who log in a case to charge you if you fail to complete your RT sessions.
Lets say I complete my sessions but missed 20 sessions...doesn't matter right? As long as I complete they won't say anything? Or does it depend on individual unit?

Thanks for the reply. :)
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Lets say I complete my sessions but missed 20 sessions...doesn't matter right? As long as I complete they won't say anything? Or does it depend on individual unit?

Thanks for the reply. :)

Yes, as long as u complete the 20 sessions, u are ok.
 

-hollowman-

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
25,638
Reaction score
3
Can anyone confirm this? I remember seeing somewhere that there is a limit to the number of sessions you can miss per phase.

Sorry if i caused you any confusion, i myself haven't attended RT under the new system yet.
 

ReinhartX

Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2007
Messages
459
Reaction score
1
i wanna ask is there a limit to any number of RTs you can take in a week? liek since maybe im on break or somethign and i failed ippt i wanna just clear the sessions fast?

also are the timings only 7-9pm at all the camps?
 

deathblade82

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2002
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
28
i wanna ask is there a limit to any number of RTs you can take in a week? liek since maybe im on break or somethign and i failed ippt i wanna just clear the sessions fast?

also are the timings only 7-9pm at all the camps?

I suppose min is 24 hrs between session. I took tue, thurs, sat. 2 mths to clear 20 sessions.

Timing have to check with each individual FCC.
 

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
5,707
Reaction score
10
i wanna ask is there a limit to any number of RTs you can take in a week? liek since maybe im on break or somethign and i failed ippt i wanna just clear the sessions fast?

also are the timings only 7-9pm at all the camps?

you need 1 day of rest between each session...
 

Ows

Master Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2001
Messages
4,624
Reaction score
43
can i ask if my 10th IPT session is IPT-IPPT at 1900-2200, are we allow to report earlier instead?
 

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
5,707
Reaction score
10
10th ipt session is a ipt-ippt.

timing is the same as normal ipt session... ie. 7pm on weekdays.

go early cannot register early so cannot start early...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top