
i mean in terms of intensity, which camp is the most lax. Wanted to book khatib but ever since there are female PTIs, its full.With all the recent incidents, u think leh? The PTIs won't force people to run, seen people walking from the start.
I did not complete my 10 IPT sessions during the 9mths window. Can I still book IPPT for the 3mth window and pass the banding requirement?
anyone did RT at Bedok today in blue tag group? Lolololol that PTI was quite a nutcase yeah?
Is the last session of the 8 weeks enhanced RT programme an RT-IPPT session?
Guys I got a question. My 9 month window is closing and I just failed my IPPT. I have to go for 20RT session.
However, I can pass my IPPT 1. I tried to book IPPT again (after the 9month window) but cannot.
Is there anyway for me to clear my IPPT during my RT session? RT really waste time but bo bian need to go.
Hello.
I haven't been going IPT in a while, so I'm not sure about the process again.
A few questions- I want to attend IPT-IPPT session this coming Wednesday, so when I made my booking in ns.sg, I chose "Book a non-ICT IPPT". This is correct right, since it will be converted to IPT-IPPT?
Also, what timing will this be when it's converted? 1700 or 1900?
Thanks
Once window is closed, u will have to attend RT. But there will be an IPPT on the 8th session, pass and u are out.
If next time can pass, book IPPT on 2nd day of window, why want to wait till last min?
I see. Thanks. So I will need to indicate to the PTI that I want to take an IPT-IPPT when I'm there? I remember they will sound out before commencing, right?
Last min then remember lor. Bo bian. But now is OTOT book the day at ur own free time. Each session the no. of time ppl go is different. How they conduct the ippt on the 8th session?
I thought we can just take any IPT-IPPT at any point of time? And if we failed it, it won't be counted as in 1 IPT session? Sorry, only confused at the booking partyour 1st and last (ie. 10th) ipt session is an ipt-ippt. other sessions are normal ipt training sessions.
the system will know if you are ipt-ippt or just normal ipt.
for khatib fcc, you are doing ipt-ippt then you will in-pro at the ippt counter instead of the ipt counter. not sure for other fcc though.