IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
With all the recent incidents, u think leh? The PTIs won't force people to run, seen people walking from the start.
 

Lordzephyr9

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
16,435
Reaction score
1
With all the recent incidents, u think leh? The PTIs won't force people to run, seen people walking from the start.
i mean in terms of intensity, which camp is the most lax. Wanted to book khatib but ever since there are female PTIs, its full.
 

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
5,707
Reaction score
10
heard of one of the pti that it is considered as part time work...

but sometimes they will have to go for enrichment courses during the day.
 

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
31,436
Reaction score
3
Going Khatib later for my first of 8 RT session. Is it a normal rt session or a ippt cat test?
 

_dEvon

Master Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,981
Reaction score
18
I did not complete my 10 IPT sessions during the 9mths window. Can I still book IPPT for the 3mth window and pass the banding requirement?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
I did not complete my 10 IPT sessions during the 9mths window. Can I still book IPPT for the 3mth window and pass the banding requirement?

No. U will need to go for 20 sessions of RT. And u can't use your banding anymore since u didn't complete your IPT.
 

SyraLeo

Master Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
4,517
Reaction score
146
anyone did RT at Bedok today in blue tag group? Lolololol that PTI was quite a nutcase yeah?

haha i was there, luckily i took the green tag.

did some easy static workouts, go to the gym then a 20min run.

everyone just slacked in the gym and walked for 20mins.

the blue tag dude really did seem like he just got out of IMH.

going again today, hopefully i dont get his crazy ass.
 

ahcalvin

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
2
Guys I got a question. My 9 month window is closing and I just failed my IPPT. I have to go for 20RT session.
However, I can pass my IPPT 1. I tried to book IPPT again (after the 9month window) but cannot.

Is there anyway for me to clear my IPPT during my RT session? RT really waste time but bo bian need to go.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Guys I got a question. My 9 month window is closing and I just failed my IPPT. I have to go for 20RT session.
However, I can pass my IPPT 1. I tried to book IPPT again (after the 9month window) but cannot.

Is there anyway for me to clear my IPPT during my RT session? RT really waste time but bo bian need to go.

Once window is closed, u will have to attend RT. But there will be an IPPT on the 8th session, pass and u are out.

If next time can pass, book IPPT on 2nd day of window, why want to wait till last min?
 

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Messages
10,386
Reaction score
6
Hello.

I haven't been going IPT in a while, so I'm not sure about the process again.

A few questions- I want to attend IPT-IPPT session this coming Wednesday, so when I made my booking in ns.sg, I chose "Book a non-ICT IPPT". This is correct right, since it will be converted to IPT-IPPT?

Also, what timing will this be when it's converted? 1700 or 1900?

Thanks
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Hello.

I haven't been going IPT in a while, so I'm not sure about the process again.

A few questions- I want to attend IPT-IPPT session this coming Wednesday, so when I made my booking in ns.sg, I chose "Book a non-ICT IPPT". This is correct right, since it will be converted to IPT-IPPT?

Also, what timing will this be when it's converted? 1700 or 1900?

Thanks

No, u must book ipt, not non-ict ippt.

All ipt sessions start at 1900.
 

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Messages
10,386
Reaction score
6
I see. Thanks. So I will need to indicate to the PTI that I want to take an IPT-IPPT when I'm there? I remember they will sound out before commencing, right?
 

ahcalvin

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
2
Once window is closed, u will have to attend RT. But there will be an IPPT on the 8th session, pass and u are out.

If next time can pass, book IPPT on 2nd day of window, why want to wait till last min?

Last min then remember lor. Bo bian. But now is OTOT book the day at ur own free time. Each session the no. of time ppl go is different. How they conduct the ippt on the 8th session?
 

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
5,707
Reaction score
10
I see. Thanks. So I will need to indicate to the PTI that I want to take an IPT-IPPT when I'm there? I remember they will sound out before commencing, right?

your 1st and last (ie. 10th) ipt session is an ipt-ippt. other sessions are normal ipt training sessions.

the system will know if you are ipt-ippt or just normal ipt.

for khatib fcc, you are doing ipt-ippt then you will in-pro at the ippt counter instead of the ipt counter. not sure for other fcc though.
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Last min then remember lor. Bo bian. But now is OTOT book the day at ur own free time. Each session the no. of time ppl go is different. How they conduct the ippt on the 8th session?

Just normal inpro but u will go inpro at ippt counter instead on 8th session.
 

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Messages
10,386
Reaction score
6
your 1st and last (ie. 10th) ipt session is an ipt-ippt. other sessions are normal ipt training sessions.

the system will know if you are ipt-ippt or just normal ipt.

for khatib fcc, you are doing ipt-ippt then you will in-pro at the ippt counter instead of the ipt counter. not sure for other fcc though.
I thought we can just take any IPT-IPPT at any point of time? And if we failed it, it won't be counted as in 1 IPT session? Sorry, only confused at the booking part
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top