jogging and motivation thread

sph777

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Messages
1,795
Reaction score
1,800
You already registered ah? Hmm starting from last pen not very ideal if you want to hit timing haha, that's why I didn't sign up. Need to go somewhere else to hit 3.10 to 3.15 first haha. Actually I was gonna target 3.10 for BYD but with current injury,I think no go already
Arch pain in short. Might take a few weeks i guess, have been running with this pain before my Malaysia Marathon but now really can't take it already haha, running form all change already
Marathon I dun have lofty goals. BYD aiming for 3:30 (hopefully no cramps). Seoul I go to try overseas marathon in cold weather for the first time.
 

ctstalin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
27,044
Reaction score
4,489
Butties who want to try overseas marathon in cooler weather can also try ballot for next year's Berlin marathon, one of Abbott's WMM event.

Supposedly one of the easier event to ballot for. (still 20-25% chance according to google)
 

sph777

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Messages
1,795
Reaction score
1,800
Butties who want to try overseas marathon in cooler weather can also try ballot for next year's Berlin marathon, one of Abbott's WMM event.

Supposedly one of the easier event to ballot for. (still 20-25% chance according to google)
I tried major ballot 9 times liao
 

Ender

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
18,347
Reaction score
7,984
Butties who want to try overseas marathon in cooler weather can also try ballot for next year's Berlin marathon, one of Abbott's WMM event.

Supposedly one of the easier event to ballot for. (still 20-25% chance according to google)
For flat course, the nearest and cheaper one for us is the gold coast Marathon.
Berlin would be more prestige and desirable for star medal collectors.
 

Tudo88

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
1,105
For flat course, the nearest and cheaper one for us is the gold coast Marathon.
Berlin would be more prestige and desirable for star medal collectors.
Actually last year SCSM considered quite flat already ma,I checked my Strava,only 51m EG haha
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top