Ok, this one's going to be interesting. More data on the 61 yr old
I AM LONGEVITY1 day ago
Big News — Longevity Testing Coming Soon A major longevity clinic has reached out to me — they’ll be testing everything. I’m talking full diagnostics: VO₂ max, cardiovascular function, body fat, organ health, muscle and performance metrics, probably even jumping, running, and overall functional ability. They’ll scan every system in my body — from head to toe. I’ll reveal the name of the clinic once the testing is done. And yes, I’ll be making a few videos about the entire process — maybe even filming parts of the functional tests so you can see it all. People keep saying I must be “on something.” Well… they’re going to test it all. No more talking — you’ll see the results yourself. Stay tuned.
I AM LONGEVITY5 hours ago (edited)
A longevity clinic has officially invited me to take part in a comprehensive full-body longevity assessment. The testing will take place on January 19, 2026, and will last about six hours. About two weeks later, in early February, I’ll get all the results. Once I have them, I’ll be sharing everything here on the channel — every test, every result. This is not a standard check-up or a regular blood test. This is a six-hour, full-scale diagnostic day that covers over 25 functional exams and more than 80 biomarkers. It’s going to test my performance, cardiovascular system, hormone levels, brain function, organ health, and more — everything from VO₂ max to reaction time.
Below are the major diagnostic categories they’ll be running on me:
1. Cardiovascular & Lung Screening — Ultrasound of the heart, abdomen, thyroid, and vessels to detect early plaque or organ structure changes. — 12-channel ECG, blood pressure, pulse oximetry, and HRV (heart-rate variability) to measure heart recovery power and nervous system balance. — Arterial stiffness and ABI (ankle-brachial index) to evaluate vascular elasticity. — VO₂ max and ergospirometry test on a treadmill or cycle using a gas-exchange mask — they will measure my actual VO₂ max. — Full lung-function testing, including body plethysmography, FeNO, and blood gas analysis for a complete respiratory profile. This section will highlight how elite my cardiovascular conditioning and oxygen uptake really are.
2. Performance & Functional Diagnostics — Grip-strength tests, mobility, balance, and power measurements as part of a full performance diagnostic. — A complete 3D body scan to measure posture, symmetry, and body composition (like a DEXA scan, but done optically). — Force-plate and motion-analysis tests to measure explosive power, reaction speed, and coordination — this may include short jumping, gait analysis, and agility movements to assess neuromuscular performance. — Muscle asymmetry detection that directly aligns with my motor-unit preservation theory. — VO₂ max is also referenced again as a predictor of lifespan. This section will show my strength, coordination, rate of force development, and overall movement quality compared to population norms.
3. Metabolic & Endocrine Analysis — About 75 blood biomarkers and 14 urine markers will be tested. — This includes lipids (LDL, HDL, ApoB, Lp(a)), inflammation markers (CRP, IL-series), liver and kidney enzymes, and hormones (thyroid, cortisol, testosterone, DHEA, insulin, vitamin D). — They’ll check my iron panel, glucose, HbA1c, and also run an Oral Glucose Tolerance Test (OGTT) to measure dynamic insulin and glucose response. This section will show my insulin sensitivity, fat metabolism, and inflammation control.
4. Imaging & Organ Health — High-resolution ultrasound of all major organs for structural health. — AI-based retinal imaging to check microvascular integrity and metabolic health (for things like diabetes or atherosclerosis). — AI-based full-body skin mapping to detect microscopic skin changes and early cancer risks. — 3D optical body scan to measure body fat percentage, muscle symmetry, posture alignment, and total body composition (similar to DEXA, but non-radiation). — Bone-density test using ultrasound to evaluate bone strength and osteoporosis risk. This section will show whether my internal organs and body composition match my external physical performance.
5. Neurocognitive & Sensory Tests — Cognitive and memory tests, reaction-time measurements, and assessments for mental resilience. — Vision, hearing, and smell tests. — Psychological and stress-resilience evaluations. This section will test how youthful my nervous system and sensory responses really are This entire evaluation is designed to analyze every system in the body, from the inside out. I definitely don’t expect every number to be perfect, but I’ll give my best during the functional and performance sections. By February, I’ll have the full data — and I’ll share everything here on the channel in several videos. Stay tuned, because the results will speak for themselves.