
Sheesh.... 3k 2:48 pace. 8min 24s
scary to think amateur teenagers running at 12s for 100m is not a bad feat (2min/km pace if can sustain for 1km).
these are the real elites. SG B Division boys MacRitchie Reservoir 4.8km X-country record stands at 14:47 (1992).Yes. I just googled, is age 15-18 for Jap high sch.
The 7 young chaps seems to be sub 14 5k runners.
Sheesh.... 3k 2:48 training pace. 8min 24s timing
Teenager boys, age 15 - 18.

For brisk walking, or hiking, look for motivation from @Lchlch thread here.I no longer jog due to age, I now do brisk walks on weatherproof treadmills![]()
Girls
Wah lan even their high sch zhar bohs i cant smell smoke
Interval training 2k pace 2:59, 5:58 (extrapolate to 2.4 = 7:10 timing)
3k 9:21
when young, such workouts not difficult. Now old liao, one time all out max short burst, after tat lao hong liao.Saw this video as well. These girls and guys damn solid.
Recently I enjoy running like how they breakup their runs.
Eg.
2km easy
2km x 1 fast
1km x 2 fast
300m x 4 faster
80m x 4 sprint
Ya sometimes when tired, I would just run easy 7km.when young, such workouts not difficult. Now old liao, one time all out max short burst, after tat lao hong liao.![]()
Tgks bro.For brisk walking, or hiking, look for motivation from @Lchlch thread here.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...lt-to-achieve.6860605/page-147#post-158138483
I live to jog, but as age catching up, doing lesser and lesser.Just completed an 8km jog this morning. Wanted to go 10km but weather too hot, cos started late. Well.......
Hope to do a 10km before start of 2026.