Managed to train till able to do tightrope heel to toe walk with eyes closed, was not really possible last night like walked like a DUI drunk driver like that, but tonight trained my propioception until possible liao.
Surprisingly, this is still trainable and at such a significant rate of improvement.
But with eyes opened and looking at 4 corners (challenges the vestibular balancing) i still cannot after a few steps. This one is effing difficult. I asked my kid and he could, but only after the 3rd attempt then can he walk like a dozen steps. This is not an easy dynamic balancing test.
For the "not so valid" single leg eyes closed static balancing test, folks after age 50 also majority would fail. This one relatively easy to train. Now i can do minutes also no issue.
I think that "I Am Longevity" 61 year old fella shd be able to pass all these with flying colours.
tinacloud8466
7 months ago
I work in a massive office and asked colleagues to try. The younger ones, mostly in their thirties never struggled and were gobsmacked at how us older ones really struggled and mostly failed
Thanks for sharing the new single leg balance test. Not bad, I can do it with abit wobble initially.
Need to squeeze core hard to stabilize.
Same for the tightrope walk. Just tried again. Need to squeeze core even harder. Seems like looking 4 corners is harder than closed eyes.
Must be very focused while squeezing. Even breathing is tight.
Will add this exercise to my core routine. Appreciate your sharing as always.
