WussRedXLi
Greater Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2001
- Messages
- 95,278
- Reaction score
- 11,573
Stroke ah stroke

Sunday also, easy 2 hours but 1.5 hours in I was like dying liao due to heat or what. I slogged the last 30 mins but HR was alarming for the pace hahaDNF my run this morning. maybe its the heat.. maybe it's just mental fatigue. stopped at merlion less than 10k into run. got a drink and sat at merlion steps for quite a while looking at the world go by and then took bus home.
as they say 明天会更好
I run in the morning.. so its almost always like 85+% upwards
the bright side is that most if not all of the regular runners here are all heat and humidity acclimatized. Low risk of heat stress related injuries![]()
Sunday also, easy 2 hours but 1.5 hours in I was like dying liao due to heat or what. I slogged the last 30 mins but HR was alarming for the pace haha
I heard last year NYC marathon also hot.@sph777
BTW, Tokyo also relatively warm this year. Not really good to PB......... I mean, since it's gonna be like 2k SGD+ that one is gonna spend for overseas FM.
1155h reached 17 and 1255h reached 18 deg C. Start 0910h. RH% i cant find but i think shd be 40-50% range.
![]()
damn, must stink really badly if can smell it that far awayi salute you ... i only wash when my family memeberscomplain shoe stink badly
Wow. Can consider buy as walking shoe. Sounds crazy but I enjoy wearing Redhare for walking over running.Bruh stop with the price drop already........lucky quota sold out before i decide to get a backup pair even before my 1st pair left china port......heart pain price drop by around SGD$20 in a matter of one week.
![]()
Could see below 400rmb by 6.18...........

If Redhare 9U drops below 400rmb then its well worth getting a backup pair. Li Ning SG store still selling at $199 and their shopee store $239........at that price can buy Feidian 6E online with spare change. My main worry is sizing because i have a pair of Feidian 5C and the length of the shoe and the toe box is noticeably smaller than other chinese brands.Wow. Can consider buy as walking shoe. Sounds crazy but I enjoy wearing Redhare for walking over running.
Ya hope drop more then I will get as backup.If Redhare 9U drops below 400rmb then its well worth getting a backup pair. Li Ning SG store still selling at $199 and their shopee store $239........at that price can buy Feidian 6E online with spare change. My main worry is sizing because i have a pair of Feidian 5C and the length of the shoe and the toe box is noticeably smaller than other chinese brands.
Did another 12k easy run this morning... cloudy but can still feel the heat and humidity. Personally the hardest part is stepping out the door to run. Can always shorten or slow your pace.Sunday also, easy 2 hours but 1.5 hours in I was like dying liao due to heat or what. I slogged the last 30 mins but HR was alarming for the pace haha
For muslim women in this thread........
Can be done.
No excuses.
Is this legit? I always buy from official store at a premium. I know of stores offering at a discount but a bit wary hahaBruh stop with the price drop already........lucky quota sold out before i decide to get a backup pair even before my 1st pair left china port......heart pain price drop by around SGD$20 in a matter of one week.
![]()
Could see below 400rmb by 6.18...........
yeah, I ran slower but the hr went up by a lot even with the slower pace. Now just need to get used to the humidity again.Did another 12k easy run this morning... cloudy but can still feel the heat and humidity. Personally the hardest part is stepping out the door to run. Can always shorten or slow your pace.