KSL Mall (Johor)

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,382
Reaction score
3,679
I had a short stay at esplanade residence at KSL last Dec also.. Book through airbnb. Only bad thing abt the place is the lifts. 1 lifts the door can't open on level 5 carpark level. The other lifts spoil frequently. All are Sigma brands.. Abit scary..
 

fake_oranges

Banned
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
21,135
Reaction score
8,057

sunbear71

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Thanks. Yes you r right. I got the access card from esplanade reception.

since you book thru agoda, then you shld get the access cards from the reception~ reception is at the glass entrance on the right, after carpark gantry~ if you driving in, you shld tell the guard at carpark gantry that you are checking in, so that he can let you in and temporary park at the visitor lots~

the passage door to KSL shopping mall is located beside the reception, on the right~

for airbnb users, hv to park outside the road temporary, go to letterbox (they called it mail room) on the left of the reception to retrieve the access cards~
:s22:

KSL-02.jpg


KSL-03.jpg
 

sunbear71

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
I booked thru agoda. Their 3 bedroom apartment at level 30 has a private lift and bathtub , I m quite surprised then. But the view so so facing other balconies.

I had a short stay at esplanade residence at KSL last Dec also.. Book through airbnb. Only bad thing abt the place is the lifts. 1 lifts the door can't open on level 5 carpark level. The other lifts spoil frequently. All are Sigma brands.. Abit scary..
 

sunbear71

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Thanks. I was so worried then. Haaa

Ya, those photos are KSL's apartment premise that's next to their mall, D'Esplanade Residences (or whatever exact name they have).

Anyway, only their apartments have 3-room units, definitely not their hotel side, so no worries.
 

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2010
Messages
6,605
Reaction score
122
Those are the prices of the very basic ones, but the frames (I bought 2 from there, the 2nd one was with progressive lenses) I chose were those with higher price... I think RM75. Then I also chose some optional lens features which I paid extra for.

I love the quality.

For the progressive lens, can they be collected within the same day, or must go back another day?
 

dleodleo

Master Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
2,835
Reaction score
12
I had a short stay at esplanade residence at KSL last Dec also.. Book through airbnb. Only bad thing abt the place is the lifts. 1 lifts the door can't open on level 5 carpark level. The other lifts spoil frequently. All are Sigma brands.. Abit scary..

got wifi? I read some of the reviews that there are no wifi in the apartment only at the lobby area?

I have not been to JB since Sept last year. Now lock down and virus everywhere cannot travel liao. Started to miss JB wahhahaha
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,140
Reaction score
13,165
got wifi? I read some of the reviews that there are no wifi in the apartment only at the lobby area?

I have not been to JB since Sept last year. Now lock down and virus everywhere cannot travel liao. Started to miss JB wahhahaha

My guess is, no WiFi for those apartments under KSL management, while those privately-owned under Airbnb most probably have.
 

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2002
Messages
60,382
Reaction score
3,679
got wifi? I read some of the reviews that there are no wifi in the apartment only at the lobby area?

I have not been to JB since Sept last year. Now lock down and virus everywhere cannot travel liao. Started to miss JB wahhahaha

Yeah must see owner.. Airbnb got state have wifi or not.. Most have lor. But serious KSL nothing lar.. Boring.. Only food ok.
 

hacktic

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
25,992
Reaction score
31
yea missing Monday bazaar !
last went in Mid Feb, made a pair of lens at YONGMING, eat some youkee roasts....
 

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2010
Messages
6,605
Reaction score
122
Anyone started returning to KSL City hotel for staycation already?

Still recommended to stay there now with the Monday night market and KSL Mall and surrounding eateries?
 

Extremme

Master Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2002
Messages
3,331
Reaction score
43
Hi guys intend to stay at KSL Hotel and Resort. A few questions

1) The parking is shared with the KSL Mall, is the entrance to the car park the same?
2) Is there any specific levels dedicated for hotel guest to park and is it secured?
3) How does the complimentary parking work? Is it like Singapore. I think upon entering the carpark, we need to tap our Touch and GO and we can then collect a coupon ticket upon check out?

Thanks
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top