KSL Mall (Johor)

sunsetbay

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jul 3, 2000
Messages
54,098
Reaction score
6,371
Hi guys intend to stay at KSL Hotel and Resort. A few questions

1) The parking is shared with the KSL Mall, is the entrance to the car park the same?
2) Is there any specific levels dedicated for hotel guest to park and is it secured?
3) How does the complimentary parking work? Is it like Singapore. I think upon entering the carpark, we need to tap our Touch and GO and we can then collect a coupon ticket upon check out?

Thanks

1,2 i answered before~

separated~ total 4 carpark entries~ Hotel carpark entrance is next to its lobby~ the mall MSCP carpark is at the rear & D'Esplanade carpark entry is beside the mall MSCP exit~ there's another basement carpark for mall users at the opposite end~
 

dc7176

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
511
hi guys, I m bringing I my kid age 5 w me to JB. intend to stay ksl
the grab car service got indicate for child or juz take the normal grabcar can liao?

going in on sat by train n out sun by bus


Read HWZ Forum Rules!
 

sunsetbay

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jul 3, 2000
Messages
54,098
Reaction score
6,371
hi guys, I m bringing I my kid age 5 w me to JB. intend to stay ksl
the grab car service got indicate for child or juz take the normal grabcar can liao?

going in on sat by train n out sun by bus


Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Normal grab can liao~ I took normal grab with 3 adults & 2 kids at KL, non of the driver complain, I just give tips after alighting~ :s22:
 

EatSnakeWarrior

Honorary Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Messages
139,648
Reaction score
326
Sorry to bump this but just to be sure the carpark is the same as the mall one right? The ramp up to the MSCP there? Or can I enter via the serviced apartments there? If it's the same carpark as the mall I gotta park carefully liao arbo my wheels gone 🤭
 

fake_oranges

Banned
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
21,135
Reaction score
8,057
Sorry to bump this but just to be sure the carpark is the same as the mall one right? The ramp up to the MSCP there? Or can I enter via the serviced apartments there? If it's the same carpark as the mall I gotta park carefully liao arbo my wheels gone 🤭

same carpark as mall
i stayed there overnight for a few times already
take complimentary ticket when exiting
 

iori09

Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2006
Messages
116
Reaction score
4
Hi all bros and sis, will like to check if KSL service apartment is ok to stay? as in the cleanliness (toilet and bed) and the bed is it good to sleep?

Never book there before, thinking of bringing the family there n try.

Will appreciate in advanced if anyone can share the most recent condition at least in year 2022.
I understand that my questions might have being answered before, but i m concern about the latest condition of the KSL service apartment.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top