KSL Mall (Johor)

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,413
Reaction score
20,016
没有 :s12:

865-C98-FF-DB44-4-B84-AA9-D-5-FEB5-FB2888-A.jpg
 

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,413
Reaction score
20,016
wow lucky you as this morning very heavy rain. You never visit the night market?

Today weather best.

No because I was there just to dig and wash my ear and I just wanted to out early later jammed again.
 

vee4044

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
22,499
Reaction score
7,127
Is it worth going to the ksl parsar malam at 7pm after work tmr? I'm thinking wan just try or not.
Try the Taiwan Mian xain. Thousand better than the Shi lin one inside the mall.
Next stall is Smelly Tou Fo. But not smelly...nice.
 

vee4044

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
22,499
Reaction score
7,127
Go mount austin carpark got 2 food truck selling Smelly Tou Fo, very smelly. Wear mask also cannot block the smell :cautious:
that one seriously I can not tahan. KSL Pasar malam I seat next to the lady no smell then i try.
Not bad....
 

Extremme

Master Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2002
Messages
3,331
Reaction score
43
Hi is the car grooming shop at the KSL MSCP still there? Anyone know what's the shop name?
 

sunsetbay

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jul 3, 2000
Messages
54,081
Reaction score
6,357
not as many claw machines as before already~ there's nothing much for kids~ the more kids friendly mall is Toppen~ :s22:
 

ses009

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2008
Messages
823
Reaction score
11
Monday night got pasar malam outside KSL Mall. If I want leave KSL Mall after 4pm by Grab, where do I ask Grab to pickup? Heard some roads close? TIA.
 

hwsstx

Master Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
4,817
Reaction score
3,533
Monday night got pasar malam outside KSL Mall. If I want leave KSL Mall after 4pm by Grab, where do I ask Grab to pickup? Heard some roads close? TIA.
You can ask Grab to go to front of the hotel or better is behind KSL - latter is because of lighter traffic.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,140
Reaction score
13,165
Monday night got pasar malam outside KSL Mall. If I want leave KSL Mall after 4pm by Grab, where do I ask Grab to pickup? Heard some roads close? TIA.
Can ask to be picked up from outside KFC. So you'll be waiting somewhere where those people wait for the F100 bus as well, and there's an Old Chang Kee kiosk there.

To avoid being in the mass of people, I'm actually wondering if across the road, indicate "in front of Ming Ann" would be better...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top