the pasar malam is small de or big? got lots of food?
Quite long one i think coz i have seen it before ....

the pasar malam is small de or big? got lots of food?
Hi,
I would like to go to KSL Mall. Do I board the bus S1 from johor custom bus interchange and alight 2 stops later? Anyone knows how much is the bus fare to and fro KSL mall? Thanks a lot!
Hi,
I would like to go to KSL Mall. Do I board the bus S1 from johor custom bus interchange and alight 2 stops later? Anyone knows how much is the bus fare to and fro KSL mall? Thanks a lot!
The stop at JB CIQ is not an interchange. The KSL City Mall stop is very obvious when you come to it.
Is the bus stop directly opposite the city square mall?
Is the bus stop directly opposite the city square mall?

When I went there, I just hopped on the M$1.50 one when I saw KSL City sign on it, without thinking that I'd actually wanted to take S1.![]()
As you walk on the overhead bridge from the customs building towards City Square, you'll see a bus interchange on the street level on your left. Just go down the escalator to that interchange.
I think there are actually two types of bus services from there to KSL - S1 (M$2 according to their website) and another one (M$1.50 and you can see the sign KSL City on the bus).
When I went there, I just hopped on the M$1.50 one when I saw KSL City sign on it, without thinking that I'd actually wanted to take S1.![]()
Is it take the bus in between the JB Sentral & City Square? (where many taxi drivers standing?)
How many stops? When returning, where to take at KSL, same where I alighted?
How long is the journey and how frequent is the bus?
Is it take the bus in between the JB Sentral & City Square? (where many taxi drivers standing?)
How many stops? When returning, where to take at KSL, same where I alighted?
How long is the journey and how frequent is the bus?

S1 can take from JB Sentral.
This is the place where you will see it just before you cross the overhead bridge to city square. Its next to the official taxi stand. (escalators going down)
fare is RM1.60
theres 2 services. one is by Causeway Link, another is by Maju (no number plate, only KSL)
boarding berth is the 2nd last one furthest in
usually, the bus will stop at KSL Mall only (re confirm with driver)
for return trip, will pass through holiday plaza and danga city mall
duration, about 20mins, excld the waiting and parking time
taxi is abt RM6-8. flag from road, not from the official taxi stand (will cost you RM10)
bus will park
I will be staying over at ksl for a night as I would to visit the pasar malam on Mon. What street food is highly recommeded ? The must eat items.