KSL Mall (Johor)

sunsetbay

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jul 3, 2000
Messages
54,116
Reaction score
6,405
for this price which lens? hoya or essilor? same day collection?

do they transition lens?

gd question~ i didn't ask what lens it was~ i only want something that was light weight and cheap~ i selected the 1.61 lens~ the frame was RM90, lens was RM160~ collect in 30min~

not sure whether they hv transition lens or not~ their web also didn't state~ i did enquiry on progressive lens, its RM550 and needs 10days to handover~ :s22:

https://www.drspecs.com.my
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,181
Reaction score
13,180
for this price which lens? hoya or essilor? same day collection?

do they transition lens?

gd question~ i didn't ask what lens it was~ i only want something that was light weight and cheap~ i selected the 1.61 lens~ the frame was RM90, lens was RM160~ collect in 30min~

not sure whether they hv transition lens or not~ their web also didn't state~ i did enquiry on progressive lens, its RM550 and needs 10days to handover~ :s22:

https://www.drspecs.com.my
I think the lens options they have to offer are up there on the boards, and since there are prices, I don't think these are on their website.
 

rrr2015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
13,240
Reaction score
4,848
thanks all!

must be pricey hehehe ...
I think the lens options they have to offer are up there on the boards, and since there are prices, I don't think these are on their website.

yeah, that's why am interested to compare with singapore pricing
Hoya is expensive.


i guess regular lens provided. yeah transition lens not mentioned
gd question~ i didn't ask what lens it was~ i only want something that was light weight and cheap~ i selected the 1.61 lens~ the frame was RM90, lens was RM160~ collect in 30min~

not sure whether they hv transition lens or not~ their web also didn't state~ i did enquiry on progressive lens, its RM550 and needs 10days to handover~ :s22:

https://www.drspecs.com.my
 

sunsetbay

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jul 3, 2000
Messages
54,116
Reaction score
6,405
Can recommend a repair place for Xiaomi phones in KSL? Thanks.

i see those handphone repair booths, mostly display other brands~ i dun remember seeing xiaomi logo being shown at their booths~

speaking of which, there's one xiaomi store, not sure its official one or not, going to open at KSL~

KSL_01.jpg
 

timsum

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2005
Messages
6,588
Reaction score
585
i see those handphone repair booths, mostly display other brands~ i dun remember seeing xiaomi logo being shown at their booths~

speaking of which, there's one xiaomi store, not sure its official one or not, going to open at KSL~

xiaomi store at KSL open le...there's another one at paradigm mall
 

-EnZo-

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2008
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
41
Any idea where to keep luggage at ksl? Air bnb check out no place to store items
 

-EnZo-

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2008
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
41
You mean the D ESPLANADE side they don't help to store luggage?

They do? Cause I thought it's residence . Different from the hotel side so I thought maybe not. Will try only scared reject then need alternative. Thanks
 

abkt99

Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
202
Reaction score
3
They do? Cause I thought it's residence . Different from the hotel side so I thought maybe not. Will try only scared reject then need alternative. Thanks
You can try cause when I stay at D ESPLANADE they will help to store the luggage.But I'm not sure if you book the hotel side.
 

ducky_88

Master Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
4,991
Reaction score
9
Any idea how much it cost roughly to get a rayban classic sunglasses with 125 degree bothside and lens must comes with UV/polarised/blue lens coating?
 

kelvinleow

Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2000
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Anyone can recommend where to change the casing of Asus laptop in the KSL mall?

Not too expensive I hope, since I bought the casing to change already.

Near where and which stall.
 

gloryyang

Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2018
Messages
172
Reaction score
1
there's buses from the interchange once you cross to jb checkpoint. otherwise, get a taxi if you are going with others. its relatively cheap, less than 13rmb for sure
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top