Actually not only KSL mall so so only. KSL hotel also so so only. Sometimes stay becoz of the price. $50 per night. Stay 2n only $100.
S$50? Without bfast?

Actually not only KSL mall so so only. KSL hotel also so so only. Sometimes stay becoz of the price. $50 per night. Stay 2n only $100.
Superior RM162S$50? Without bfast?
Without bkf. I once managed to book $46 a night wo bkf.S$50? Without bfast?
Swimming pool IIRC is at level 7, so it can be noisy. Stayed at Level 11 last week, not noisy.Anyone who stay their hotel before can verify? So far I see reviews are that the wifi is really bad, aircon not strong, and the low floors (eg level 7,8) are too noisy?
Level 7 is the swimming pool, water play area, no rooms there. Can request for higher floor, as Standard can already get 1x floor rooms. Aircon-wise, if they're still in the process of random/slow upgrading, I'd say only the minority will not be cold enough. Helps that during the daytime you close the curtains when you go out, to prevent more heat from entering the room.Anyone who stay their hotel before can verify? So far I see reviews are that the wifi is really bad, aircon not strong, and the low floors (eg level 7,8) are too noisy?
Their bath towels are still smelling? That's the reason I stopped staying there.Swimming pool IIRC is at level 7, so it can be noisy. Stayed at Level 11 last week, not noisy.
Wifi is OK only occasionally slow, aircon is OK and strong and the manual temperature control actually works (you know how some of the manual control switches in certain hotels don't work very well).
But sian part is my room is interconnected with the next room, separated by a wooden door in each room, meaning poor sound isolation. On my first night, the neighbour switched on his TV very loudly and we could hear it, macham trying to scare off ghost or trying to hide ******* sound lol.
The bath towels sometimes can have mouldy smell, like washed with insufficient detergent. If you drive there, I suggest bringing your own towel.
Overall beh pai, and didn't encounter 3rd party. And I don't mind staying there again in future due to its low price and convenient location.
Once aircon not cold enough is very sian already, coz either live with it or waste time having to deal with the tech, what's with calling, waiting, etc.If I staycation in JB, I always stay in KSL hotel but I'll always choose the highest floor room on 27th.
Wifi connection and Digi prepaid connection also both intermittent but I won't be in the hotel room the whole day so yeah. Smelly towels, this I'm not sure as I've never encounter this. Probably happens to the lower floor rooms. Air con wise, I have nothing to complain because its cold enough for my wife and she's ice princess.
I did stayed at Holiday Villa before once. Everything is go green for that hotel. For air con wise, KSL hotel's air con is definitely alot colder as compared to Holiday Villa. My wife was sweating at night so i called the front desk and they sent a technician down but it didn't help much.
My room was supplied with white towels when I stayed there last week.It's been quite a while already, but they changed from the white to grey towels. But those "new" towels started smelling, though it's the rainy season back then and I thought they didn't dry the washed towels properly. Then it happened the second time, and that's when I stopped staying there.
They changed towels again!My room was supplied with white towels when I stayed there last week.

If you like your aircon very cold, can try Opero Southkey (just across Midvalley Mall). Brings you back to the north/south poles.If I staycation in JB, I always stay in KSL hotel but I'll always choose the highest floor room on 27th.
Wifi connection and Digi prepaid connection also both intermittent but I won't be in the hotel room the whole day so yeah. Smelly towels, this I'm not sure as I've never encounter this. Probably happens to the lower floor rooms. Air con wise, I have nothing to complain because its cold enough for my wife and she's ice princess.
I did stayed at Holiday Villa before once. Everything is go green for that hotel. For air con wise, KSL hotel's air con is definitely alot colder as compared to Holiday Villa. My wife was sweating at night so i called the front desk and they sent a technician down but it didn't help much.
For Holiday Villa, I called the technician and he changed the settings but it still wasn't as cold as my wife wanted so that staycation was a bummer.Once aircon not cold enough is very sian already, coz either live with it or waste time having to deal with the tech, what's with calling, waiting, etc.
AFAIK, 27th floor of KSL are suites. Unless it's Tower 1 where I've never stayed before...
I saw that hotel. They even have small buses to send you to Midvalley mall.If you like your aircon very cold, can try Opero Southkey (just across Midvalley Mall). Brings you back to the north/south poles.
Yes, KSL tower 1 lift is nearest to Starbucks. Tower 2 lift is behind it. I preferred Tower 1 with city view.(SG)For Holiday Villa, I called the technician and he changed the settings but it still wasn't as cold as my wife wanted so that staycation was a bummer.
I'm not sure which tower it is but its the lift nearest to Starbucks. I guess that's tower 1? The main reason why I always stay in KSL is because nobody come and ka jiao you even if you smoke in the toilet or the emergency exit. They would just put the suck air machine in the lobby area of 27th floor. When I stayed at Holiday Villa, I keep on going to hotel lobby until my wife make noise because she's alone in the room. I even bring my beer and sit at lobby entrance because cannot smoke. Haha.
Ohh the room is Premier Deluxe B.
Ah, Premier Deluxe B. Seen it online but didn't get to try that.For Holiday Villa, I called the technician and he changed the settings but it still wasn't as cold as my wife wanted so that staycation was a bummer.
I'm not sure which tower it is but its the lift nearest to Starbucks. I guess that's tower 1? The main reason why I always stay in KSL is because nobody come and ka jiao you even if you smoke in the toilet or the emergency exit. They would just put the suck air machine in the lobby area of 27th floor. When I stayed at Holiday Villa, I keep on going to hotel lobby until my wife make noise because she's alone in the room. I even bring my beer and sit at lobby entrance because cannot smoke. Haha.
Ohh the room is Premier Deluxe B.
KNN no wonder my assigned room was full of cigarette smoke, disgusting as hell. Asked to change room.The main reason why I always stay in KSL is because nobody come and ka jiao you even if you smoke in the toilet or the emergency exit. They would just put the suck air machine in the lobby area of 27th floor. When I stayed at Holiday Villa, I keep on going to hotel lobby until my wife make noise because she's alone in the room. I even bring my beer and sit at lobby entrance because cannot smoke. Haha.
Ohh the room is Premier Deluxe B.
Ouch.KNN no wonder my assigned room was full of cigarette smoke, disgusting as hell. Asked to change room.
Overhead another couple saying their room had cigarette smell when the checked in. It's due to irresponsible people like you. NB.
The smell will linger on one. And certain material can absorb the smell too.Ouch.
But check out day and time, I don't smoke in the toilet.