vaxvms
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2002
- Messages
- 21,578
- Reaction score
- 2,241
maybe u no give tips hahahaI hardly smile lol, they are in the service sector should smile or greet lol.

maybe u no give tips hahahaI hardly smile lol, they are in the service sector should smile or greet lol.
I never give tipsmaybe u no give tips hahaha
I go in group tipping becomes someone else's taskmaybe u no give tips hahaha

My friend stayed in Furama hotel recently and she said hotel is old and dated but linked to Lalaport.
Once in 3 days same or different guests? You don't change daily at home, do you?Most of the hotel staffs were from South Asian country. Where have all Msian workers gone to?
Btw they only change bedsheets once in 3 days.

Mostly Malaysian, there are work permit workers too.Most of the hotel staffs were from South Asian country. Where have all Msian workers gone to?
Btw they only change bedsheets once in 3 days.
Once in 3 days same or different guests? You don't change daily at home, do you?![]()
Mostly Malaysian, there are work permit workers too.
Bedsheet change very day or every room checkout. Once 3 days, I don't dare to stay![]()
Should be every check out bah, unless you specifically need it then tell them? Or else follow their 3 days?Mostly Malaysian, there are work permit workers too.
Bedsheet change very day or every room checkout. Once 3 days, I don't dare to stay![]()
That's why I prefer rooms without carpets.This the first time i came across such hotel policies. So called to reduce their ecological footprint. Footprint my foot. Room also not properly vacuum. I saw one sock stuck behind the curtain! They are short of staffs. Anyway i dont have problem with it cos i always put a "Do not disturb" sign outside the door. Upon our departure we saw one coach arrived with full load of pax from same country.Have to admit...price was reasonable though.
That's why I prefer rooms without carpets.
Once in 3 days same or different guests? You don't change daily at home, do you?![]()
Should be every check out bah, unless you specifically need it then tell them? Or else follow their 3 days?
SG's 6-star I'd to call for change on check in day coz my legs itched the moment I slipped under the cover...
That's why I prefer rooms without carpets.
I never like or don’t like carpet. Recent stay in Airbnb, the sofa very hard, sit on the carpet in front tv, very shiokBut i like rooms with carpets. Tiles are slippery. Not safe especially for boomers and children.![]()
I never like or don’t like carpet. Recent stay in Airbnb, the sofa very hard, sit on the carpet in front tv, very shiok![]()
I always bring bedroom slippers, otherwise buy from the nearest Mr DIY <RM10 can get a wide variety to choose. If you hold a magnifying glass to the carpet, I bet you'll want to check out.But i like rooms with carpets. Tiles are slippery. Not safe especially for boomers and children.![]()
No wonder lah! Train the kids to eat at proper places, or sit on the edge of the bed instead of right smack in it? Or on the bed cover, at least?Children love eating titbits. All over the place, on bed. Spilled here and there. Will be inviting ants and roaches if dont change bed and pillow sheets daily. But at home children dont eat in room or on bed. So no need to chg bedsheet daily. Weekly will do.![]()

I always bring bedroom slippers, otherwise buy from the nearest Mr DIY <RM10 can get a wide variety to choose. If you hold a magnifying glass to the carpet, I bet you'll want to check out.
No wonder lah! Train the kids to eat at proper places, or sit on the edge of the bed instead of right smack in it? Or on the bed cover, at least?
Never mind![]()
She did not say that to me. Some hotels only change bedsheets after the guests have checked out.Most of the hotel staffs were from South Asian country. Where have all Msian workers gone to?
Btw they only change bedsheets once in 3 days.
She did not say that to me. Some hotels only change bedsheets after the guests have checked out.
Is the hotel really linked to Lalaport?Theres a notice stated in the room. Informing guests bed sheets would be changed once in three days. I stayed two nights. Of course if guest stay for a day only, hotel no choice but to change for new guest checking in next day.