Day 1 and day 2, mostly non-Chinese shop open. Few Chinese shop open just like SG.CNY go KL got shop open right? Jalan Alor still doing business?
Day 3 almost all open.
Melaka will have many shops and restaurants open, I went in day 2.
Day 1 and day 2, mostly non-Chinese shop open. Few Chinese shop open just like SG.CNY go KL got shop open right? Jalan Alor still doing business?
Day 2 going back sg Liao…Day 1 and day 2, mostly non-Chinese shop open. Few Chinese shop open just like SG.
Day 3 almost all open.
Melaka will have many shops and restaurants open, I went in day 2.
The Westin KL is the best in this regard.Anyone can share which of this hotel is better in terms of location and bear some malls
(1) courtyard Kuala Lumpur South
(2) Four Point by Sheraton Chinatown
(3) Four Point by Sheraton City Centre
(4) Westin Kuala Lumpur
Thanks. I thinking of doing Sabah or Penang or KL for short 4D trip to nua.The Westin KL is the best in this regard.
Wonderful. The breakfast is fantastic too.Stayed in Hilton @ KL Sentral last year. Good experience.
Any reviews on Parkroyal Bukit Bintang as compared to Hilton?
Can Singaporeans use MyBorder app in KLIA?
30 min at most.
There is even a video on this.
Why go there then?Where is the place where the floor collapse and the lady fell inside one? Haha! I quite scare of KL. Haha


Can't distinguish between KL and KSL? Best that you do not visit either, or Malaysia, for your safety.Where is the place where the floor collapse and the lady fell inside one? Haha! I quite scare of KL. Haha
Good reply. Only moderator can reply like thatCan't distinguish between KL and KSL? Best that you do not visit either, or Malaysia, for your safety.