LG G Pro 2

guess55

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Oh yea guys, does the pro 2 have a task manager widget which I can add to the home screen. So that at any time i can just press it to access the ram etc :D
 

lgmw33

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
772
Reaction score
0
Oh yea guys, does the pro 2 have a task manager widget which I can add to the home screen. So that at any time i can just press it to access the ram etc :D
Long press home button, you see recent apps n task manager .
You may set to auto clear ram. :)
 

guess55

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Long press home button, you see recent apps n task manager .
You may set to auto clear ram. :)

Hi 1gmw33, i know this particular way. I was refering to whether there is any widget which i can add to the homescreen so i can just click it instead of long pressing the home button. :)
 

lgmw33

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
772
Reaction score
0
Hi 1gmw33, i know this particular way. I was refering to whether there is any widget which i can add to the homescreen so i can just click it instead of long pressing the home button. :)
Then I guess u got to use 3rd party app. . :(
 

guess55

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Hi guys i need help with my pro 2. My knock on is not working. But i can double tap to lock the screen. And also when i go to settings under gestures, the knock on is grayed out, i can't even disable or enable it..help please
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Hi guys i need help with my pro 2. My knock on is not working. But i can double tap to lock the screen. And also when i go to settings under gestures, the knock on is grayed out, i can't even disable or enable it..help please

Do you use any PIN code or any other Swipe code now for screen?
 

guess55

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Do you use any PIN code or any other Swipe code now for screen?

I'm not using any pin or swipe code, I'm using the knock code. But when i use other forms of security, i'm able to enable or.disable the knock on. But when i use the knock code, the knock on setting is grayed out
 

GreenHorn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
18,500
Reaction score
0
I'm not using any pin or swipe code, I'm using the knock code. But when i use other forms of security, i'm able to enable or.disable the knock on. But when i use the knock code, the knock on setting is grayed out
Did you install any of your corporate certificate into your device? Some companies push down a security certificate to block some features of your phone when you connect your device to your corporate mail.
 

guess55

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Did you install any of your corporate certificate into your device? Some companies push down a security certificate to block some features of your phone when you connect your device to your corporate mail.

No i didn't install anything, my phone is a personal one
 

guess55

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
And also, when charging the pro 2, there is a red LED being lighted up. Is it normal for the ref LED to be dark red and then every few seconds grow lighter and then become dark again. Like the red LED is flickering.
 

ieast

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2000
Messages
617
Reaction score
1
And also, when charging the pro 2, there is a red LED being lighted up. Is it normal for the ref LED to be dark red and then every few seconds grow lighter and then become dark again. Like the red LED is flickering.

Yes, when charging the red led will glow/dim alternately.

Yeah I think when you enable knock code, knock on is disable. Hence I did not use knock code as I find knock on more useful.
 

guess55

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Yes, when charging the red led will glow/dim alternately.

Yeah I think when you enable knock code, knock on is disable. Hence I did not use knock code as I find knock on more useful.

Hello iEast thank you for replying. Have you tested it yourself that the knock on feature is disabled when you choose the knock code security?
 

lgmw33

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
772
Reaction score
0
Anyone can help me? :s11:

For the pro 2, is the knock on disabled when i use the knock code as the way of unlocking the phone?

Not to worry, your phone is normal. Knock on greyed out when u choose to use knock code.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top