LG G Pro 2

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
5,764
Reaction score
16
Knock code sometimes always cannot get the correct sequence... then there's always a camera shutter sound for my case when the wrong sequence is entered.
 

guess55

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
I just got this phone. I noticed that the battery life is bad. When I barely did anything, it drops very fast. And the wifi connection is not very fast either. Anyone habe the same experience?
 

lgmw33

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
772
Reaction score
0
Knock code sometimes always cannot get the correct sequence... then there's always a camera shutter sound for my case when the wrong sequence is entered.
I don't hear shutter sound. Maybe becos i set silent mode to camera shutter .:)
 

guess55

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
I just got this phone. I noticed that the battery life is bad. When I barely did anything, it drops very fast. And the wifi connection is not very fast either. Anyone habe the same experience?

Anyone can relate to this? :s11:
 

guess55

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
So far I hv no complain. As for battery power, it gets better over time after several charges. I must say performance is stable n speedy for my case. :s12:

Hello lgmw33, just want to ask about the battery life. For me whenever I do something for example just press the web browser and in around 1 minute, the battery drops by 1% already.
 

lgmw33

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
772
Reaction score
0
Hello lgmw33, just want to ask about the battery life. For me whenever I do something for example just press the web browser and in around 1 minute, the battery drops by 1% already.
I don't monitor my phone this way. For the whole day, i use quite a bit n I only need to charge once at night. Well, i do hv back up battery cos just in case on camera mode, or watch lengthy movies.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
For me, battery is awesome!

For example, I played 8 Ball Pool game online nonstop for 1 hour using data and my battery is still left 81% from full charge of 100%.

Brightness is set at 50% manual. :)

Account and Sync on!
 
Last edited:

lgmw33

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
772
Reaction score
0
For me, battery is awesome!

For example, I played 8 Ball Pool game online nonstop for 1 hour using data and my battery is still left 81% from full charge of 100%.

Brightness is set at 50% manual. :)

Account and Sync on!

Yes. Very true. I ever watch 2 episodes drama, still left 80% . Amazing ...
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
Need a non-branded Smartwatch for your G Pro 2? :D

You can get this for a try...under S$60 nia...Not $200 or $300 over dollars..:s22:

I'm waiting for my delivery guy to show up later or tomorrow LOL!:s13:

PRC product..!

Note: I missed my Galaxy Gear (with previous Note 3 dearly...=:p)!

Qoo10 -
 
Last edited:

Uncle_Sams

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2003
Messages
750
Reaction score
0
1st day into my G Pro 2 since I got it early last week...

So far so good and trying to get used to the size... I would expect the battery to discharge quickly for the first few charges so still monitoring... Screen is excellent and Uncle can see things more clearly now...
 

Uncle_Sams

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2003
Messages
750
Reaction score
0
Anyone can relate to this? :s11:

I just started on the phone too so the battery will discharge quickly like all new phones... Don't worry about it and it'll only get better after a few charges...

Look on the bright side, the battery is removable so can always change the battery 6 months down the road without changing the whole phone...
 

Uncle_Sams

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2003
Messages
750
Reaction score
0
Can you guys double knock on the screen to switch turn it off (the screen and not the phone)...

Just learned that turning on the Knock Code will disable the Knock On function...
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
Can you guys double knock on the screen to switch turn it off (the screen and not the phone)...

Just learned that turning on the Knock Code will disable the Knock On function...

Finally you have started withdrawing your CPF lor, uncle... LOL!

I do not fancy KnockCode.

I use KnockOn + PIN instead. :)

Install Screen Off app to put it in the dock for turning off the screen so that you do not need to leave a blank space on Home page to do so. :)
 

Uncle_Sams

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2003
Messages
750
Reaction score
0
Finally you have started withdrawing your CPF lor, uncle... LOL!

I do not fancy KnockCode.

I use KnockOn + PIN instead. :)

Install Screen Off app to put it in the dock for turning off the screen so that you do not need to leave a blank space on Home page to do so. :)

Installed... Useful app...
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
Also, change the global fonts from medium to large for bigger and thus better readability for text reading. :)
 

guess55

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
I just started on the phone too so the battery will discharge quickly like all new phones... Don't worry about it and it'll only get better after a few charges...

Look on the bright side, the battery is removable so can always change the battery 6 months down the road without changing the whole phone...

Just wondering guys,usually how many charges does it take for the battery life to get better?
 

guess55

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Sorry another question guys :D The pro 2 is 32gb, but why is it that when I view the internal storage, it only shows 24gb as the total capacity. Is it the same for the rest of you?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top