
Folks,
What brightness level do you set manually?
I set it at 50%.
0% normally.Sunny use Auto. In train or indoors 15%.
Ahgh!
So low?Can see a thing mei?
![]()
Can ah haha. This screen is good even at 0%. Some screens are so lousy when set to 0% is as good as nothing haha

But one thing is they fixed e auto brightness problem where it doesnt go down when u set it at 100%
Now they have dedicated button for qSlide on the Front Touch Buttons.Not sure whether it's been mentioned before, but you can change to different telco software but putting in the relevant telco sim card and do a factory reset. On reboot, it will ask you whether you want to to load according to sim settings.
Very smart of LG!
Oh I love the qslide. Smart idea again!
Not sure whether it's been mentioned before, but you can change to different telco software but putting in the relevant telco sim card and do a factory reset. On reboot, it will ask you whether you want to to load according to sim settings.
Very smart of LG!
Oh I love the qslide. Smart idea again!
I bought at RW mobile $698
Thanks for the recommendation.
Anyone have any other suggestion? want to get maybe two more reliable shops....
thx.
Anyone here might wanna sell off their G Pro 2? PM me.![]()