LG G Pro 2

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
Folks,

What brightness level do you set manually?

I set it at 50%.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
But one thing is they fixed e auto brightness problem where it doesnt go down when u set it at 100%

I think before that, LG did not expect any siao users would want to set the brightness to 100% wah!

Siao ahh! At 100%, it spoils your eyes balls immediately lol....
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
Anyway, I like that Quick Settings/Notification bar OSB.

With that, I don't have to move my finger to the top of the display to pull it down. ;)
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
Folks,

What brightness level do you set manually?

I set it at 50%.

Lowest for me 40%. Depends on who I have on my home screen. Currently is her, Michelle Keagan. I don't really fancy angmo, I prefer Twmm but she is really HOT. :s12:

 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
Lowest for me 40%. Depends on who I have on my home screen. Currently is her, Michelle Keagan. I don't really fancy angmo, I prefer Twmm but she is really HOT. :s12:


Hahaha!

Nice triangle... Wow. !
 

Inertiaholic

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
965
Reaction score
0
Not sure whether it's been mentioned before, but you can change to different telco software but putting in the relevant telco sim card and do a factory reset. On reboot, it will ask you whether you want to to load according to sim settings.

Very smart of LG!

Oh I love the qslide. Smart idea again!
 

gws898

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
151
Not sure whether it's been mentioned before, but you can change to different telco software but putting in the relevant telco sim card and do a factory reset. On reboot, it will ask you whether you want to to load according to sim settings.

Very smart of LG!

Oh I love the qslide. Smart idea again!
Now they have dedicated button for qSlide on the Front Touch Buttons.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
Not sure whether it's been mentioned before, but you can change to different telco software but putting in the relevant telco sim card and do a factory reset. On reboot, it will ask you whether you want to to load according to sim settings.

Very smart of LG!

Oh I love the qslide. Smart idea again!

Hmm...this is something new to me....;)
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,269
Reaction score
2,433
I need your opinion so that I can feedback to LG..

Comparing these 2 photos. Which one do you prefer or rather which one has a better color reproduction?

Photo 01:



Photo 02:

 

Cyno505

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2003
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
6
Anyone know where can I see a actual red colour set? Went to telco, only White or Titan colour. Thanks.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top