Any G Pro 2 user here used Z Ultra before? Which one has a better screen quality in terms of color reproduction?
depends on what type of colour u looking for

Any G Pro 2 user here used Z Ultra before? Which one has a better screen quality in terms of color reproduction?
No, people buy and sell to shop, agent set do not have logoYou bought it from a retail shop?
The set could be taken from the stock meant for StarHub!
Those supplier/agent gave it to retail shop first!Thats why!![]()
depends on what type of colour u looking for
No. I bought it from singtel then i put in a sarhub sim!
Natural or something looks good for watching non-cartoon videos lol
I tried Amoled before and I still prefer TFT/IPS/SC-LCD...
just to check with you all,
where u all get the screen protector and casing for LG G pro2? i quite happy with the phone.
just to check with you all,
where u all get the screen protector and casing for LG G pro2? i quite happy with the phone.
Then, this is the case.
Once you put in starhub sim, the logo will contunue to flash even you changed to other tleco's sim card.![]()
Hookei! I will go get CLASY tempered Glass tomorrow at the Square!![]()
I asked Adix just now. No stock of the Glass SP for our Gpro 2 wor![]()
Any G Pro 2 user here used Z Ultra before? Which one has a better screen quality in terms of color reproduction?
i also wan glass sp... but its so ex...
hahah
During Samsung S3 days, I paid for my Glass SP at around $60+ coz nobody is doing it except Spigen.
Nowadays like iPhone 5S or S4, glass SP is less than $10.
What diff between so glass n plastic?
I don't know is due to what reasons but from 10am till Noe my phone left 37%. Seems like LTE is using more juice .
hm... spigen glass sp is ex esp the screen size is a bit big. haha. any other brand is good also with reasonable price that anyone can recommend?
