LG G Pro 2

johnsonheng

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2002
Messages
52,771
Reaction score
4,728
You bought it from a retail shop?

The set could be taken from the stock meant for StarHub!

Those supplier/agent gave it to retail shop first!Thats why!:vijayadmin:
No, people buy and sell to shop, agent set do not have logo
 

hacker86

Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
441
Reaction score
30
just to check with you all,

where u all get the screen protector and casing for LG G pro2? i quite happy with the phone.
 

williamtyc

Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
447
Reaction score
10
just to check with you all,

where u all get the screen protector and casing for LG G pro2? i quite happy with the phone.

Casing tentatively using one given to me by LG promoter. SP i buy from a shop at the top floor of nex. Cheap one.
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
Any G Pro 2 user here used Z Ultra before? Which one has a better screen quality in terms of color reproduction?

I was a Z user before. Colour reproduction, I prefer Amoled if I am looking at a picture but playing games, I prefer iPS. Amoled on games, the colours becomes a bit too much. Dunno how to explain.

Also the brightness becomes an issue for me. On the Z, I need to push the brightness to 80% before being able to see the picture on my home screen comfortably. Gpro2 is at 50%. Amoled screen 30% can liao.
 

williamtyc

Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
447
Reaction score
10
During Samsung S3 days, I paid for my Glass SP at around $60+ coz nobody is doing it except Spigen.

Nowadays like iPhone 5S or S4, glass SP is less than $10.

hm... spigen glass sp is ex esp the screen size is a bit big. haha. any other brand is good also with reasonable price that anyone can recommend?
 

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
4,567
Reaction score
6
I don't know is due to what reasons but from 10am till Noe my phone left 37%. Seems like LTE is using more juice .
 

Danielle@CKK

Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
6
hm... spigen glass sp is ex esp the screen size is a bit big. haha. any other brand is good also with reasonable price that anyone can recommend?

ya SPIGEN glass sp is overrated.... 60 dollars. I can do it in JB .about 10 SGD plus installation.. I too easy to do myself...:s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top