LG G Pro 2

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
Okay.

Photo 1 is with Normal mode + Brightness at 0 (Default value).

Photo 2 is with Normal mode + Brightness at -1.

I think the default value of Btighness on G Pro 2 is too high!

It should be at the -0 as default value.

I personally like photo 2 as color is accurate as I see with my naked eyes.

The default 0 is too bright for dimmed / night shoots resulting in a washed out photo.

I took a few night photos on the street and I also prefer the result as in Photo 2.

The problem is that the set value other than the default 0 will not stick (saved). It has to be manually set again and again once you quit the camera app.

I wish that it can be saved so that I don't have to set to -0 every time I wanna take a shoot a night.
 
Last edited:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
photo number 2

Bro! You are the right and "powerful" person to feedback to LG about the issue!.:s22::s22::s22:

They have to take your feedback seriously for sure and hope that LG will update the 0 to -0 as the new default value in the next fix/updates.

Tell them the default value of 0 doesn't represent the real color as promised and as consumers see with their naked eyes. This is a big big disappointment of G Pro 2's camera. :( The shot at night/dimmed places is washed out due to the high value of Brightness setting at 0! :(

I'm nobody and LG will ignore my feedback.:vijayadmin:

Thank you very much in advance! :)
 
Last edited:

arkaneslayer

Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Not sure whether it's been mentioned before, but you can change to different telco software but putting in the relevant telco sim card and do a factory reset. On reboot, it will ask you whether you want to to load according to sim settings.

Very smart of LG!

Oh I love the qslide. Smart idea again!

How to undo?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top