
Don't forget bring cat along whenever u need to snap pictures.The cat so cute LOL. Think the cat ate up the white lines.
Okay....
LG Service said that they had fixed the camera module and PVC of my own G Pro 2.
Frankly, I don't know how significance the fixes are when they said that.
I can collect it tomorrow.![]()
Go take pic and and revert
Oh! A photo that has the 16:9 ratio looks more appearing and it is a standard ratio in every prints everywhere lol...

wa my lousy cheapo battery charger has died on me..left it overnight to charge my spare batt this morning no light indicator liao :/
any bros here not using gpro2 liao and still have their battery charger for sale?
To further reduce lagness and boost speed for Pro 2..
[MOD] Without ROOT get rid of LAG on PRO2 | LG G Pro 2 | XDA Forum
tried this. visibly faster ... thanks for the tip.
any danger turning off thermal throttling?
Replaced my 5 months old's Spigen crystal clear SP with a Spigen Glass SP..
Now I know why the glass SP is so good and worth the extra dollars paid.![]()