
OTA software update out

Does anyone have a changelog for this update?
Thanks!![]()

Think I still can wait for quite a while more. IT show was on so might as well recontract on the spot.How long are you gonna wait? You should have brought it when the root is out..
V10b-JUN-15 2015 (175.75MB)
Any noticable change for users who've upgraded?V10b-JUN-15 2015 (175.75MB)
1. Usability improvements through Google patch
2. Phone usability and functionality has been further improved.

Think I still can wait for quite a while more. IT show was on so might as well recontract on the spot.
Sent from an offshore drilling platform somewhere using GAGT


Anybody interested in a brown leather quick circle case with wireless charging?
Gonna buy 1 and try...Bro u buy with or without NFC?
Anyone got the screen coating issues? Or only me is the person who never use screen protector? I got my screen replace last tuesday, but the coating problem appear again, xianz~
Other forum user feedback
forums.androidcentral.com/lg-g4/542623-lg-g4-screen-coating-issues-please-check-your-device.html
forum.xda-developers.com/g4/help/lg-g4-screen-coating-issues-please-t3143851
i saw in 1 link posted of tabao there was dis black leather back cover....
any idea is there is a brown 1? my chinese is juz horrible vegetable... TIA!![]()