LG's 2012 TV lineup

vardahardwarezone

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys,
Planing to buy LG LM series, have the choice b/w
1) 47LM6700
2) 47LM7600
3) 55LM6700
4) 55LM7600

will be very help full if anyone can share, who's is offering the best deal in singapore.

Thanks
 

danong

Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2002
Messages
332
Reaction score
3
I got a LG Smart TV, 42LS5700.

How do I enter text in the Web Browser? The remote control doesn't seem to have text input capability.
 

mzabu25

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
I got a LG Smart TV, 42LS5700.

How do I enter text in the Web Browser? The remote control doesn't seem to have text input capability.

by standard remote: you have to move the navigation key to select/click each letter one by one.

if you have smartphone, use the LG remote app to type it
 

danong

Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2002
Messages
332
Reaction score
3
Thanks but there's no alphabets to click at all.

Update: Got it already, you actually need to press 'Ok' button to get the on-screen keyboard to show up.
 
Last edited:

danong

Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2002
Messages
332
Reaction score
3
My LG User Guilde says can connect WIRELESS mouse but didn't mentioned what kind. Anyone using a wireless mouse with your LG Smart TV? What type of wireless standard to get?
 

mzabu25

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
My LG User Guilde says can connect WIRELESS mouse but didn't mentioned what kind. Anyone using a wireless mouse with your LG Smart TV? What type of wireless standard to get?

I tried Microsoft wireless mouse and it works but I am not using it as my TV comes with Magic Remote (which does the same).
 

BLaDe28

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
0
There is a new firmware out today. Downloaded it but not sure what it does.

Btw, is anyone using wireless headset via USB dongle w the tv? Tried my Sony PS3 headset ... can't work.

Sony PS3 headset won't work like that cos the tv wouldn't have the drivers for it...but what u can do is connect the supplied audio cable from the tv headphone jack to the wireless dongle, which is connected to your PS3, provided ur set is near enough to the tv cos the cable is really short.
 

BLaDe28

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys,
Planing to buy LG LM series, have the choice b/w
1) 47LM6700
2) 47LM7600
3) 55LM6700
4) 55LM7600

will be very help full if anyone can share, who's is offering the best deal in singapore.

Thanks

I purchased the 47LM6700 not too long ago from Mega Discount, it was slightly cheaper than Courts and they provided more freebies too. Courts wanted to charge me for delivery cos I wanted to pay by 12-mth interest-free installment, pretty silly of them :s22:
 

euro_R

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
506
Reaction score
0
I purchased the 47LM6700 not too long ago from Mega Discount, it was slightly cheaper than Courts and they provided more freebies too. Courts wanted to charge me for delivery cos I wanted to pay by 12-mth interest-free installment, pretty silly of them :s22:
I saw court's pricing for 47LM6700 at $1899. Possible to share how much cheaper did you get from Mega? Thanks!
 

mzabu25

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
I purchased the 47LM6700 not too long ago from Mega Discount, it was slightly cheaper than Crts and they provided more freebies too. Courts wanted to charge me for delivery cos I wanted to pay by 12-mth interest-free installment, pretty silly of them :s22:

I bought from Courts early August..(price match with mega discount) for $1899 plus standard items (4 x 3D Glasses, Magic remote, 3yr warranty, wall bracket & Installation), S$300 NTUC voucher, HDMI cable, 2 x 3D Glasses & free delivery.
 

delson_tan

Master Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2006
Messages
3,807
Reaction score
5
I bought from Courts early August..(price match with mega discount) for $1899 plus standard items (4 x 3D Glasses, Magic remote, 3yr warranty, wall bracket & Installation), S$300 NTUC voucher, HDMI cable, 2 x 3D Glasses & free delivery.

Courts can do price matching right? Do we just show them a picture of a price listed elsewhere?
 

ProGamer84

Banned
Joined
Feb 23, 2006
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
0
Hi guys I am using 42lm6200 and I want to know what the best 3D blue ray home system should I use? So is anyone able to intro me want? Pls let me know the 3d blue-ray system cost too. Thanks.
 

astro75

Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
395
Reaction score
0
Courts can do price matching right? Do we just show them a picture of a price listed elsewhere?

You may try Gain City they even match neigbourhood store price,of course they will call to check.

this is what I done for my LG LM6450:s13:
Bought at Marine Square..
 

mzabu25

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Courts can do price matching right? Do we just show them a picture of a price listed elsewhere?

for me I bought it first for $2299 (with those free gifts incl. $300 voucher) later check(email) with Mega Discount..forward the email to courts, at first they don't want to honor as the price quoted by MD is inhouse promo. after that I ask them to take back the TV then manager call and said ok for the price match
 

delson_tan

Master Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2006
Messages
3,807
Reaction score
5
for me I bought it first for $2299 (with those free gifts incl. $300 voucher) later check(email) with Mega Discount..forward the email to courts, at first they don't want to honor as the price quoted by MD is inhouse promo. after that I ask them to take back the TV then manager call and said ok for the price match

Wow, I did some walking and found Mega Discount to be cheapest so far (haven't tried Parasilk), but I also understand that different Courts managers price their items differently. I found some items cheaper at Lot 1 Courts compared to Courts Meagstore's clearance in Tampines.

May I know which branch manager was it? :o
 

mzabu25

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Wow, I did some walking and found Mega Discount to be cheapest so far (haven't tried Parasilk), but I also understand that different Courts managers price their items differently. I found some items cheaper at Lot 1 Courts compared to Courts Meagstore's clearance in Tampines.

May I know which branch manager was it? :o

courts megastore tampines
 

kawaii_boy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
6,544
Reaction score
157
I just brought LG 47LM6200 @ S$1399. + S$30 (Delivery Charge).

Does it worth the price ? :s12:
 

zijie1990

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2009
Messages
979
Reaction score
47
guys my parents just bought the 55LM6200 TV and have no idea how to connect the lan wire to get internet connection. Cannot find the port?!
 

jskc3617

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2010
Messages
628
Reaction score
0
guys my parents just bought the 55LM6200 TV and have no idea how to connect the lan wire to get internet connection. Cannot find the port?!

How come cannot find? Did you check the manual?
Normally is at the back . Google around and found it is at the back just on top the VGA port.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top